We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Full Stack Engineer.
Celonis Labs is the newly created R&D unit at Celonis. We’re innovators, researchers, concept designers. We investigate emerging technologies and try to do things differently in order to identify upcoming trends and drive new business models to design and build the future of Execution Management.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Celonis Labs you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will work with the latest cloud technology to prove new concepts, investigate trends and drive the future of Execution Management. This is a unique opportunity for talented developers to up their game and constantly learn new things and challenge the known.
The work you’ll do:
- Enjoy the freedom of developing new solutions from scratch
- Own full lifecycle of development activities around pilots / PoCs
- Research and learn new technologies to address previously unsolvable business challenges and go beyond the boundaries of state of the art
- Be creative and think outside the box
- Employ the latest and greatest cloud native tech
- Support other developers in bringing their creative ideas to life
- Contribute with your skills and experience and pitch your ideas
- Things we don’t know yet :-)
The qualifications you need:
- Have a Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field (Math, Information Systems, etc.)
- Are experienced in development of modern cloud-native software and microservices (including CI, CD, security, etc.)
- Well versed in modern Cloud Technologies and Hyperscaler environments (Azure and AWS are preferred) and container environments (Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Know modern (SQL and No-SQL) database services and how to use them
- Know front-end technologies like React, Vue.JS or Angular
- Are eager to experiment and start new endeavours
- Are a self-starter and never done learning
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.