The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Sr. Financial Analyst.
The Senior Finance Analyst will be a key part of a fast paced and highly effective global FP&A team. This role will help build the financial planning structure to support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives that drive growth for Celonis. This role will report into the Senior Director of Finance.
- Develop and deploy scalable global financial models and operational processes, including long term financial modeling and annual operating plan
- Drive comprehensive, financial planning and forecasting such as revenue, headcount and expense forecasting and reporting
- Build critical Executive and Board of Directors materials on business performance and strategic business decisions
- Develop and harmonize next level operational and financial reporting to guide leadership decisions, assess capital allocation strategies and new project ROI
- Analyze key performance indicators across supporting key business stakeholders
- Ad-hoc financial analysis with consistent exposure to senior leadership
- Communicate and present results of analysis across various levels of management
- Utilize Workday and Anaplan for management reporting and variance analysis
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Economics, and/or Accounting preferred; MBA from top program is a plus
- 4+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields. Technology and/or SaaS experience preferred.
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail;
- Technical experience with Anaplan, SQL, and data/BI tools is a plus
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and intellectual curiosity to understand drivers and outcomes
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- Team player with the ability to topartner cross functionally in growing global organization
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.