The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Our ecosystem is at the forefront of bringing our powerful mission to life and the Ecosystem Solutions & Success Team will drive the transformation of this ecosystem to accelerate the growth of the Execution Management System for all partners and Celonis. As a (Senior) Ecosystem Solutions Manager, you will work closely with our partners to align their technology roadmaps and services with Celonis' technology and ensure the partner is ready to bring new solutions to the market that drive significant growth in partner and Celonis revenues. You are a technical advisor to partners C-Suite technical and practice management executives sharing a compelling technical vision leading to partners committing to building new practices based on Celonis' technologies.
- ... have gained 5+ years of experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT Consulting
- ... are familiar with pre-sales engagements of an enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- ... have experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- ... bring experience in scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of values
- ... have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Information-oriented Business Administration, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- … possess a thorough understanding of complex business processes of any kind
- … are very engaged, a visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- … have very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.