The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Celonis is seeking an experienced Customer Reference Manager, which will be a foundational member of our Customer Marketing team. This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with sales, corporate marketing, product marketing, and customer success employees. The Customer Reference Manager will proactively recruit customers to become active program participants supporting a wide spectrum of public and private reference activities servicing the needs of sales, marketing, product marketing, Public Relations and Analyst Relations. You must be team oriented, have a service and solutions-oriented mindset and a passion for data analytics, building and managing the data around our customer references and a deep love of dashboards, systems and databases. You will own program management, reporting, analysis, and insights our global teams on all customer references.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing, you will help influence the team and the company’s ability to scale to achieve our aggressive growth targets.
- Manage sales reference request fulfillment; track reference activity and outcomes
- Recruit references and manage relationships
- Create and maintain in-depth customer profiles and contacts in Reference View database
- Infuse priority programs such as product launches, campaigns, demand generation, analyst surveys, and key industry and proprietary events with new ways to inject the voices of our customers
- Assist with developing assets to showcase our customer’s success
- Increase customer reference program adoption and visibility by articulating the value of the program to a variety of internal and external stakeholder audiences
- Gather and analyze data to assess health of customer advocacy efforts and use insights to develop action plans
- Report on reference recruitment and fulfillment by product on a monthly basis.
- Report on content and customer advocacy metrics on a monthly basis.
- Implement a model for consistently recognizing customer activity, track activity and send recognition.
- Identify, document and develop operational processes to support the success of your various programs.
- Possess 5+ years experience working in customer marketing, customer advocacy, customer programs and references, or customer success teams
- Have a strong understanding of Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing interactions and dependencies
- Make analytical and data-driven recommendations and generate ideas for continuous improvement
- Are extremely solutions-focused and love solving problems with data
- React promptly to ad hoc requests while keeping focus on measurable results and outcomes
- Are an expert with Salesforce.com, Google Suite and customer reference enterprise systems
- Are passionate about customers and customer relationships and you enjoy enabling sales.
- Are an operational thinker with a demonstrated record of accomplishment and exceeding KPIs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, know how to maintain and create momentum and deliver the most current and relevant information at a moment’s notice.
- Have working understanding of content marketing, customer advocacy, customer experience, demand generation, sales methodologies
- Can hit the ground running to build relationships across the company, and have a gift for managing information so that it is readily consumable and always reliable.
- Exemplify accurate data management attentiveness, systems thinking, critical thinking and responsiveness.
- Exhibit strong project management skills, operational discipline and working with customers at all levels of an organization.
- Are highly organized, outcomes-oriented, efficient and expedient under pressure. You’re resilient!.
- Offer a bright mind, high degree of professionalism and are known to be a terrific teammate and colleague
- Thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Need strong Google Suite, customer reference systems and platforms, and Salesforce.com skills.
- Clearly communicate and are a deep critical thinker
- College degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.