The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is seeking a Partner/Channel Marketing Manager (or Sr. Manager dependent on experience). This role reports into the Director of Global Partner Marketing.
- As a partner/channel marketing manager, you are responsible for creating awareness, demand and revenue for partner channels through integrated marketing programs that enable partner managers,partners, field marketing and sales to achieve ambitious growth targets.
- Work with relevant partner managers to build deep relationships with our strategic partners and develop an understanding of how we can jointly expand our market footprint.
- Team up with partner management teams to build and execute joint marketing plans with partners, aligning with our strategic priorities and sales objectives.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to measure and report on Partner Marketing pipeline creation, conversion, and ROI
- Collaborate with the Partner, Sales, and marketing teams to develop and execute marketing programs that reach partners and their end users at corporate events, regional events, and channel partner events, such as: lunch’n learns, user group meetings, Sales Kick-offs (SKO) and other.
- Enable partners through the development and management of one-to-many communication channels and programs such as Partner newsletters and Partner Community content to engage and inform partners of new products, trainings and other partner resources
- Craft & develop marketing content for compelling partner-specific messages and toolkits
- Activate partner sponsorship and engagement at Celonis’s annual user conference, Celosphere and World Tour
- Collaborate with partner marketing teams to ensure that local requirements are communicated, and use existing materials available to partners to manage local campaigns
- Administer co-marketing and market development funds (MDF) budgets with strategic partners, ensuring compliance and alignment with Celonis strategic objectives
- Understand Celoinis overall partner strategy, go to market, and local key priorities
- Excellent project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in channel marketing or partner marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and navigating large matrixed organizations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines when necessary
- Ability to collaborate and lead cross-functional teams
- Passionate with demonstrated initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team and positive, “can do” attitude
- Experience working with SaaS and cloud partners is a plus
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.