Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Training Specialist, you’ll become an expert in our innovative Process Mining Technology, giving hands-on product trainings to our customers and partners across the United States. While using the Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud you’ll gain insights into various use cases and value generation of different companies.
To scale our instructor-led training you’ll play a key role in setting up a train-the-trainer program that enables and certifies our partners to conduct official Celonis product training for our customers.
To further improve our training approach, you’ll engage in quality assurance programs and measure the success/impact of our trainings. Subsequently, you’ll come up with creative and innovative training methods and apply your key learnings to enhance the training program. On top of that, you’ll coordinate onsite and classroom trainings in close collaboration with our customers and create inspiring training materials for our learners. In doing this, you are constantly in touch with colleagues across departments to deliver trainings targeted to the specific needs of customers in order to stay at the cutting edge of the Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud technology.
- Have successfully completed your studies in Information-oriented Business Administration/Economics, Business Informatics, Business Education, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Have gained hands-on experience in creating and delivering trainings for different customers
- Have a passion for learning and knowledge transfer and are highly interested in Big Data and Data Analytics
- Are have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers and contact persons
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Search for a job to think outside the box and continuously broaden your knowledge while having a steep learning curve
- Enjoy evaluating complex data and working with complicated processes
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, and more!)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: the Intelligent Business Cloud
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.