We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Frontend Engineer.
In the Process Analytics squad, we constantly maintain and improve our Analytics dashboard that takes advantage of the power of process mining technology. Currently integrating our Analytics dashboard into EMS and on our on prem-application. Our interactive visualizations components (graphs and charts built in-house using D3) help customers understand what’s happening in their processes at a glance. Our users are able to highly customize their analytics dashboard and configure/add any of the visualization components available in the dashboard.
By joining us, you will work together with other areas of the company to maintain and improve our Analytics dashboard application that is the most used daily, impacting directly to our customers.
The work you’ll do:
- Work on complex visualizations components and front-end architecture
- Build and maintain existing visualizations components and analytics dashboards
- Drive performance optimization as we render high amounts of data
- Play an active role in product discussions, influence the roadmap and end-user
- Be part of integrating the analytics dashboards into our EMS
- Coach other colleagues sharing your know-how and best practices
The qualifications you need:
- University degree in computer science or similar
- +4 yrs of solid experience in Frontend Development
- Experience with AngularJS or similar frameworks, TypeScript/JS, HTML5, CSS/SCSS
- Master the dev tools to debug, optimize performance and memory usage
- Experience with building components that render a high amount of data
- Good communication skills and solid English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued, and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.