The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Product Engineer.
Celonis for Consulting
With Celonis for Consulting (C4C) we empower our consultant partners to lift their services to the next level. The Celonis EMS empowers every consultant to break down silos created by solutions that weren’t designed to work together and accelerate the business execution of their clients. As a Product Engineer in the C4C team, you will work closely together with Product Management, our Go-To-Market-Teams and our customers to build EMS applications to support our C4C practice.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking and tactical execution? Are you a hands-on leader? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Join us to collaborate with and drive a team of innovators and engineers; and help develop new ideas based on your experience and contact with customers, prospects and partners.
The position can be based either in the Celonis Center of Excellence in Madrid or in our head office in Munich.
In this role you will:
- Ensure understanding of market direction, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the product and engineering teams can design and implement new offerings.
- Collaborate with product and development teams in the application groups to develop and evolve apps and capabilities for C4C.
- Partner closely with the product and go-to-market team to help resolve technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule
- Foster a close relationship to internal and external project teams which drive our customer implementations to establish best practices and evangelize our latest technologies.
- ...have 2-3 years of experience in Application Development, Data Engineering, Technical Product Management or a comparable hands-on role.
- ...have 2-3 years hands-on experience building solutions in SQL and Python.
- ...are experienced in translating business requirements into an analytical, reporting or ideally process mining use-case.
- ...have experience in state-of-the-art low-code and automation environments or modern analytic solutions.
- ...have a good understanding of data structures in Transactional systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- ...have a proven track record to build pragmatic but scalable software solutions
- ...are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment.
- ...have very good English skills
- ...are a team player
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.