ROLE

This person will:

- Act as a critical member of the team to formulate and deliver strategic counsel on business issues in the digital space, across a range of corporate reputation issues
- Contribute to the development of the digital offer, and by extension Brunswick as a firm
- Manage key team and client workstreams as well as guiding peers, Account Executives and Assistants
- Identify opportunities to introduce digital to broader mandates
- Act as a digital “advocate” to provide stewardship and training to Brunswick colleagues
- Partner closely with Merchant Cantos and Brunswick Insight to create an integrated offering within Brunswick
- Speak credibly and engage with clients across the range of skills and scenarios which make up Brunswick’s digital offer
- Act as a credible member of the wider Brunswick client handling team

Key responsibilities on behalf of Brunswick Digital’s clients:
- Generating insights from digital to inform strategy, messaging and decision making
- Managing complex digital environments at business-critical moments
- Creating corporate storytelling digital platforms
- Stakeholder mapping and social listening
- Devising social media strategy and content planning
- Leading integrated digital campaigns
- Advising on how to amplify earned media through digital promotion
- Demonstrating how to engage with employees digitally, as both an audience and as a channel
- Planning and delivery of digital audits
- Providing digital and social media training
- Advising on and intervening in social media governance
- Content creation

CANDIDATE

Candidates will be or have the following:

- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- A digital communications expert, capable across the spectrum of digital channels, strategies and tactics
- A wealth of in-house experience within complex organisation(s), leading internal and external partners in promoting the value of digital strategy and investment in digital, and/ or
- Prior experience in strategic advisory for digital, within a consulting framework
- Experience working across EMEA would be advantageous
- Broader consulting experience for instance political communications, marketing communications or management consulting would be advantageous
- A broad network of digital-related client, agency and third-party provider contacts; a keen networker with an eye for new business opportunities

Prior experience

- Advising on and project-managing large-scale mandates for integrated digital campaigns
- Scoping, recommending and delivering a broad range of paid solutions and the promotion of earned coverage
- Advanced stakeholder mapping
- Digital governance: guiding and implementing governance, risk-assessment and crisis-preparedness plans
- Creating and delivering training in social media and digital applications and social media playbooks
- Producing content for the digital space including videos, graphics, micro sites; both copywriting and working with agencies to commission content
- Community management including quantifiable development of online groups
- Event management; through this proven project management skills including budgeting
- Growing existing mandates and client bases, establishing and cultivating partnerships with prospective clients

Knowledge and expertise

- An in-depth understanding of digital campaign strategy and its practical implementation
- An in-depth knowledge of social media and digital channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, particularly as it relates to the corporate sphere
- Proven ability in using social media audits/ analytics to inform digital strategy and opportunities for engagement
- Deep understanding of paid online media, partnering and negotiation with web agencies
- Proficiency in a range of digital analytics and management platforms such as Brandwatch, NewsWhip, Quid, Talkwalker, Sysomos.
- Fluency in a second language would be advantageous

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Demographic questions

At Brunswick Group, we value belonging and believe in fostering an environment where a diversity of perspectives can thrive. This core value is a pillar of our business and critical to our success. Your responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses will be anonymised and  will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as: (Select one) *

I identify as transgender: (Select one) *

I identify my sexual orientation as: (Select one) *

I identify my ethnicity as: *