Brunswick is a strategic advisory firm focused on critical issues. Our purpose is to help the great value-creating organizations of the world play a more successful role in society.
We advise on critical issues at the center of business, politics and society, and help our clients – the leaders of large, complex organizations – understand and navigate these interconnected worlds.
Brunswick is one firm globally, operating as a single profit center. This allows us to respond seamlessly and effectively to clients’ needs wherever they are in the world.
Founded in London in 1987, Brunswick’s global partnership has grown organically to 27 offices in 18 countries. We began as a M&A and financial communications firm and, over time, expanded our capabilities to provide expert advice to our clients on a range of business critical issues. We invested in new offices, sector teams and practice groups including investor engagement; shareholder activism; governance; regulatory and public affairs, including geopolitical; crisis; litigation; social issues including climate change and diversity, equity and inclusion; cybersecurity, data and privacy; employee engagement; digital communications; opinion research and analysis, and; creative services.
Our CEO is Neal Wolin, based in Washington, D.C. Our Chairman is Sir Alan Parker, based in London.
Maintaining and strengthening a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are pillars of Brunswick’s culture and key to our future success. Valuing and supporting every colleague as an individual while helping them reach their full potential is critical to attracting and developing our greatest strength – our people. By embracing our differences and diverse perspectives we create richer experiences within our firm and enhance the quality of the ideas and advice that we deliver to our clients.
In the U.S., we have offices in Chicago, Dallas, New York, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. In Brazil, we have an office in Sao Paulo. We advise clients on, among other things, domestic and cross border M&A, IPOs, activism, capital markets and investor relations, public and regulatory affairs, geopolitical issues, litigation, crisis, cyber, employee engagement, digital, opinion research and on broader reputation campaigns.
Colleagues in the U.S. are drawn from a variety of backgrounds and consist of in-depth industry and sector experts from banking, law, accounting, politics, government, journalism and the media, consulting and elsewhere. Our U.S. CEO is Nik Deogun.
For more information on Brunswick, including our offices and client offers, please visit our website: www.brunswickgroup.com
Senior Technical Support Analyst
We are seeking a New York based Senior Technical Support Analyst to provide onsite face to face desktop support locally within this fast growing office. This person will participate in the wider global ICT team that supports all Brunswick offices around the world with telephone and remote desktop support.
This position requires some “on-call” coverage and occasional work beyond normal business hours due to the 24/7 rotation. This time and all approved overtime will be compensated in accordance with overtime regulations.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Technical experience in administering, supporting, and deploying Windows 10 and macOS
- O365 and Active Directory administration
- O365 application support including full Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to support and troubleshoot OS and application performance issues
- Ability to provide network support with knowledge of protocols and services, such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Experience of supporting Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads with corporate MDM’s
- Experience in using Microsoft Intune to support Windows devices
- Basic experience in administering Microsoft Server OS’s
- Experience supporting Zoom and Teams on client and room-based systems including presentations
- Client Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Knowledge and understanding of multi-factor authentication
- Building Windows computers via Auto-Pilot method
- Building of MacBook computers using JAMF
- Supporting printer and photocopiers
- ITIL knowledge is preferable as is an understanding of Cloud computing concepts
- Customer focused and service orientated
- Strong communication skills with both verbal and written
- Excellent client service, time management and organized
- A strong passion for technology and maintaining up to date knowledge
- Motivated and enthusiastic; flexible self-starter
- A team player
- Able to listen, be adaptable and apply good problem-solving skills to requests
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
- Calm and confident under pressure
Compensation & Benefits
The applicant who is selected for this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
In New York City, the range of base compensation will be: $120,000 - $140,000.
If an offer is extended to an applicant in New York City, the applicant will be paid in line with this range and based on the applicant’s experience and qualifications. This range applies only to the New York City position, and salaries in other offices and regions will vary based on an applicant’s experience and qualifications, as well as the competitive landscape.
Bonus Eligibility: Annual discretionary bonus contingent upon individual performance and the overall performance of the Firm.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Disability insurance. Employee assistance program. Flexible spending account. Health savings account. Life insurance. Paid Time Off: Vacation and sick leave, as well as paid Bank Holidays. Firm-sponsored 401K Plan with 3% safe harbor contribution of base and bonus – immediate vesting.
Other: Career training and development opportunities and employee discounts.