About Brunswick Insight
Brunswick Insight is the global public opinion, market research and social media & media analytics practice of Brunswick Group, a leading international advisory firm.
The team conducts research on behalf of Brunswick’s clients, to help them better understand their relationships with stakeholders and communicate more effectively.
Brunswick Insight has grown significantly over the past years and now has over 50 consultants in 15 Brunswick offices including London, Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin, Washington DC, New York City, Dubai, and Hong Kong. Team members come from a variety of backgrounds including political polling, market research, journalism, academia, and data analytics.
The research Insight generates is used to understand and manage reputation, launch new communications campaigns, measure the success of communications activity, and create incisive thought-leadership content.
Brunswick Group is seeking an Insight Senior Consultant to grow its team in Germany (Frankfurt / Berlin / Munich). The Senior Consultant would design and conduct opinion research and media & social media analysis, to inform advice we offer to clients around critical issues.
The role would be an excellent opportunity for someone with existing experience of opinion research and/or media and social media measurement, who is looking to develop as a data-driven advisor.
- Understand client objectives, and advising on the best possible approach(es)
- Design, program, analyse and deliver quantitative and qualitative research across multiple markets and a variety of audiences
- Conduct media and social media analytics research (media evaluation, social media analysis, stakeholder research to inform advice to clients on critical issues
- Generate client-ready reports and presentations containing key insights and advice
- Present research findings and data-driven recommendations in an engaging and comprehensive manner
- Build close relationships with clients, as a trusted partner and advisor
- Project manage, develop and mentor more junior team members, both within Insight and across the firm
- Promote and support a data--driven culture within the firm
- Support new business efforts across the firm with analysis and insight research
- Develop proposals and successfully pitch for new analytics and insight business
- Seek new and innovative ways to develop our analysis to provide the best possible advice and insight for clients and colleagues across the firm
Experience, Capabilities & Skills
- A proven track record in opinion research (including questionnaire design, multivariate analytics & reporting of survey data) and/or using social media listening and analytics tools to analyse and evaluate media and social media content
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Skills in analysis tools (SPSS, R or Python are a plus), Tableau and or experience with professional online survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics)
- Experienced in using data to advise clients on critical issues and strategy
- Cross-sector experience, in one or more of these areas: financial services; energy & resources; pharmaceutical & healthcare; consumer goods; technology media & telecoms
- Understanding and experience of research across corporate reputation; message testing; public affairs; crisis and corporate issues; branding
- Experience in media-handling as well as a good understanding of the German and global media and social media landscape / environment
- An excellent communicator both written and orally, with proven abilities in data visualisation, as well as presenting research and advice in an engaging and accessible way
- Experienced in building and growing client relationships
- Experienced in developing new business, writing proposals and pitching
- Experienced project manager able to organise a team to deliver against objectives, timeframes, and profitability
- A track record in developing and mentoring colleagues
- Solutions-focused, creative thinker, with experience of developing and employing new tools and approaches to address client needs
- Able to prioritise competing demands and work to tight deadlines
- Oral and written proficiency in German (C2), and English (level C1) (Additional language skills are highly welcome)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience either working in an advisory role within communications or consulting experience.
- An understanding of the interplay between corporates, the financial community, the political and regulatory arena and social stakeholders.
- A strong sense of corporate positioning, and how to develop strategies that can translate into programs with real sustained impact.
- Ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- A global perspective and able to thrive in interacting with international businesses or organizations.
- Credible and compelling with senior business leaders.
- A balance of creative and analytical thinking, bringing rigor, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Proven project and/or program management experience.
- Excellent language and writing skills in English and German. Additional languages would be a plus.
- Strong team spirit, a high level of initiative, the ability to work under pressure and a high level of commitment and passion for the job.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Maintaining and strengthening a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are pillars of Brunswick’s culture and key to our future success. Valuing and supporting every colleague as an individual while helping them reach their full potential is critical to attracting and developing our greatest strength – our people. By embracing our differences and diverse perspectives we create richer experiences within our firm and enhance the quality of the ideas and advice that we deliver to our clients.
Brunswick is an equal opportunities employer, and our Equal Opportunities Policy is available on request.
About Brunswick Group
Brunswick is a critical issues firm. We advise the world’s leading companies on how to navigate the critical issues they face and engage with their critical stakeholders. Our purpose is to help our clients play their role in the world more successfully. We help the leaders of the world’s great value-creating organizations operate successfully across the increasingly complex and fast-changing arenas of finance, politics, and society at large. Brunswick is one firm globally, operating as a single profit centre. This allows us to respond seamlessly and effectively to clients’ needs wherever they are in the world.
Founded in London in 1987, Brunswick’s global partnership has grown organically to 27 offices in 18 countries. We began as a M&A and financial communications firm and, over time, expanded our capabilities to provide expert advice to our clients on a range of business-critical issues. We invested in new offices, sector teams and practice groups including investor engagement; shareholder activism; governance; regulatory and public affairs, including geopolitical; crisis; litigation; social issues including climate change and diversity, equity and inclusion; cybersecurity, data and privacy; employee engagement; digital communications; opinion research and analysis, and creative services. Our CEO is Neal Wolin, based in Washington, D.C. Our Chairman is Sir Alan Parker, based in London.
To submit the application, please use the application button only
If you have any questions about the job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.