WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
Alo Yoga is seeking an enthusiastic, socially driven influencer marketing senior manager to lead the influencer marketing team. As the Influencer marketing Senior Manager, you will help create and drive the campaign strategy and are responsible for nurturing and maintaining strong relationships with our existing influencer partners while constantly developing and building new relationships through organic influencer outreach.
Ideal candidates will have experience working with fashion, fitness, or health/ wellness brands. You also have a passion and knowledge of influencer partnerships across all tiers of talent, social platforms, digital media, and the talent management space. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to manage and develop relationships across the social influencer landscape and will assist in the development of campaigns that fit within larger 360-degree integrated campaigns. This position requires strong account management and project management skills, the ability to supervise a busy team, and serving as a daily counterpart to the department director.
The Influencer Marketing senior manager will have the exciting opportunity to build out our organic influencer program across multiple categories and channels and will lead the team in working cross-functionally with other key company stakeholders. Strong leadership and organizational skills are necessary for this position, as this role will help oversee multiple brand campaigns centered around our influencer community.
- Lead in the crafting of end-to-end full-scale influencer campaigns that support brand initiatives, objectives, and KPIs, fully owning plans and smaller event activations
- Support in the day-to-day account management, including building Dressing docs, the review of influencer trackers, reports, recaps, filing images, UGC + social content, call agendas, invoices, payments, renewals, budget management, etc
- Research, locate, and engage potential influencers across all channels to build a pipeline of talent
- Manage the development of influencer creative briefs for photo/video shoots and be available to staff on-site if needed at Alo HQ
- Oversee planning and executing of influencer events that coordinate with branded initiatives and offer organic content opportunities for partners and consumers
- Curate guest lists for influencer events: oversee outreach, negotiation, contracting, and assist with post approvals
- Ability to develop recap materials following campaign execution to measure and evaluate value, including ROI and performance metrics
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with influencers and content creators
- Managing daily workflow for the internal team and working cross-functionally to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Conduct weekly check in's with team to discuss campaign updates, industry news etc.
- Identify and present influencer capabilities for new and/or existing influencer partners
- Oversee and provide direction on end-end influencer marketing campaigns for organic, and paid influencer partners
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders in the business to deliver strategy and identify areas of growth or opportunity
- Lead external and internal communication throughout campaigns to communicate updates to the director of the department and ensure the team is able to meet deadlines
- Assist in managing department budgets and negotiating influencer renewals and. or contracts
- Managing partners invoicing as it pertains to monthly deliverables and campaign scoping
- Ensure influencer posting cadences are pulsed to optimize consistent EMV
- Manage all paid partnerships, from end to end monthly
- Working with the director of the department, you will help to build the overarching department Strategy
- The position requires strong administrative and communications skills, an aptitude for multi-tasking, and a team player with a positive attitude who can effectively work across internal functions
- You have a true passion for and understanding of influencer marketing, emerging digital platforms, and how they can be leveraged as part of a brands growth strategy
- Thorough understanding and experience in influencer social analytics related to the selection and evaluation of the right influencers to meet campaign objectives
- Knowledgeable about the intersection of earned, owned, and paid media
- 7+ more years of experience in the Influencer Marketing space (agency preferable)
- 2+ or more years of leading a team of 3 or more individuals
- Experience running sizable influencer campaigns with budgets ranging from $5K to $250K+ from start to finish, including managing approximately 50+ influencers simultaneously across Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, and more
- Experience in negotiating contracts with influencers to secure the best rate
- Expertise in pricing or scoping influencer programs for campaigns from start to finish
- Digital fluency - confident in speaking to and educating about the rapidly changing digital landscape, including platforms, technology, and influencer innovations
- Success managing and developing an agency or in-house marketing team of 3+ employees
- Ability to assess a brand's overall marketing mix and develop scaled multidimensional focused influencer programs, including paid activations on influencer content
- Strong relationships with talent representation and influencer networks
- Experience performing employee 6-month check-ins and reviews
- A basic understanding of paid media as it pertains to the utilization of influencer content
- Experience using platforms such as CreatorIQ, Tribe, Pixlee, and/or launch metrics
You have a true passion for and understanding of influencer marketing, emerging digital platforms, and how they can be leveraged as part of a brand's strategies. You have experience with influencer and digital marketing. You can navigate ambiguity and regular changes to find the right place for influencer marketing moments, creative solutions, and brand moments, even when there is not an obvious path.
You are a confident, versatile, solution-oriented leader of people, excited to develop curated strategies, train team members for growth, and implement new and exciting best practices that achieve success and streamline processes. You're continually looking to grow and be challenged and have a track record of doing the same with not just the people you lead and collaborate with but in the meaningful relationships that you've made with influencers.
This role is best suited for someone who will think outside the box and push boundaries - never accepting the status quo when it comes to influencer programs, brand campaigns, or other marketing initiatives with the end goal of creating top-of-the-line influencer programs.
The base salary range for this position is $95,000 -$125,000 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.