WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
Retail Field Trainer
Remote, Heavy Travel
Alo Yoga is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Retail Trainer to lead and help develop learning programs across our retail stores. In this role, you will be responsible for aiding and partnering in the implementation and assessment of Alo Core trainings and best practices to maximize the success of our retail business and talent. You will help our employees advance their skills and knowledge of critical business practices including, but not limited to, our products, processes, culture, and leadership. We value empowering and motivating trainings at Alo and are looking for this role to be filled by someone who is passionate about creating an ongoing culture of learning.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Become a leading expert in Alo’s products, mission, vision, and values
- Travel to New Store Openings to train our teams
- Aid in the delivery, maintenance, and enhancement of standardized, measurable, and scalable training programs
- Help implement and facilitate a robust, engaging, and dynamic onboarding program for new employees
- Coordinate and partner cross functionally with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure that our content is up to date and in line with the needs of the business
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of Training & Development to launch & facilitate a Leadership Development program focused on professional growth, organizational strategy, and skills enhancement
- Act as a key partner in the design, launch and continued success of an LMS system for our retail teams
- Partner closely with Area Managers and cross functional teams to assess needs and identify learning gaps
- Help identify and socialize training KPIs and metrics to hold our teams accountable to success and the ongoing development of their teams and self
- Provide timely and proactive training feedback to Sr. Manager of Training & Development and Instructional Designer in order to keep our trainings as impactful as possible
- Assess training engagement and measure impact from Field Teams in partnership with Area Managers
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Alo brand enthusiast
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability in public speaking and content facilitation across varying levels of experience and knowledge
- Passionate about creating and maintaining an environment of ongoing education & development
- Exceptional facilitation and coaching skills
- Collaborative, adaptable, creative, team player
- Possesses a Growth Mindset
- Solution Oriented
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Comfortable balancing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internal culture champion
- Experience working in a rapidly growing organization
- Comfortable Traveling up to 100% or as the business dictates
The Base Salary Range for this position is $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.