WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
The Senior Allocator role will report into Senior Planner of Retail Stores. This position will work cross functionally with Planning, Merchandising, E-Commerce, Marketing, Ops, our Distribution Center and the Field.
- Manage merchandise from initial allocation through end of life cycle, including replenishment and consolidation of goods to other stores or channels.
- Control overall store inventory levels based on store capacity, seasonality and selling curves.
- Allocate multiple product categories to retail stores, while working closely with the Planner to ensure that each location has the right product at the right time.
- Participate in monthly reviews with merchandising and planning to ensure allocations meet sales objectives.
- Manage the basic stock replenishment program, partnering with the Planner to maximize sales and optimizing stock levels in stores.
- Collaborate with Planner to identify growth opportunities and minimize down-trending business. This includes identifying the best assortment of merchandise for stores, based on past sales performance, emerging trends, and store needs.
- Provide analysis to drive sales and margin opportunities by store while limiting risk.
- Make recommendations to improve processes and tools to improve productivity.
- Serve as a back-up for other Allocators as needed.
- Focus on maintaining data accuracy of cross functional alignment. Ensuring
information inputs are accurate and active throughout various systems
- Actively participate in the cross functional team to drive the business.
- 2-3 Years of Allocation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and create solutions
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through
- Retail experience preferred
- Ability to shift priorities and embrace change
- Fosters a positive and motivating work outlook with emphasis on team
- High proficiency in Excel
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.