WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
Alo Moves is currently seeking a UX/UI Designer with a deep understanding of the fitness and wellness content landscape & an omni-channel user experience.You will work with a lean but mighty team in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly growing & scaling to make Alo Moves an innovative and best-in-class platform.
You will be tasked to partner with our marketing, product, and engineering teams to ideate & execute designs that enhance how we romance our customers on the site with strong story-telling components (landing pages, promotional assets, navigational messaging). You will be crafting compelling templates for seasonal campaign pages as well as exploring new hallways & carousels on the site to support the streaming experience.
- Design and create landing pages to enhance product storytelling and introduction of new streaming content
- Translate brand style guides and UX-defined components to reusable assets in the form of Figma libraries and re-usable code
- Contribute to scaling a system of components and patterns that will allow Designers and Developers to focus on product-level problems and ship high quality work
- Provide mobile first designs and prototypes that lean into an omni-channel experience.
- Think holistically about the user journey and product ecosystem
- Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, research studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs
- Facilitate user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- Exhibit excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization from peers to senior leadership.
- Thoughtfully convey your design thought process
- 3-4 years experience working in UX/UI/Product Design roles
- Experience in eCommerce & mobile app design is a huge plus
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS - experience coding your own UI designs or using codeless development tools (ex: webflow, builder.io or similar products)
- Have a keen eye for visual principles and execution in products and campaigns.
- Self-Motivated, dynamic, & pro-active to be results-oriented while working on multiple projects with cross functional teams in a fast-paced iterative environment.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating mastery in creating effective campaigns with human centered design solutions & measurable results.Any information regarding research, testing, and thought processes will be most informative.
- Passion for streaming fitness content and understanding of the core flows of how a ‘best in class’ fitness app should be delivered
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.