WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
Alo Yoga is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager with a deep understanding of the eCommerce landscape with Mobile App Solutions (iOS & Android). Reporting to the Group Product Manager, your primary mission will be to lead & support native app solutions & features from the ground up with product, design, and engineering team partnership. As our strongest omni-channel platform, you will not only be prioritizing foundational feature development such as Apple Pay & Onboarding flows, but you will also create connective features for the entire digital site with in-store services & app only perks/incentives (i.e. BOPIS/Membership). You are both strategic while execution focused and you have a supernatural attention to detail, identifying the right product enhancements to be prioritized against business goals & engineering capacity. As the App Channel Leader, you will be the connective tissue between the physical store & digital service/merchandising, offering experiences like none other from aloyoga.com.
- Strategy: Craft a high-impact product strategy and roadmap that enables the App Channel to grow its user base with a strong foundation & innovative feature pipeline
- Ideate, Launch, Retrospect: Collaborate & Communicate thoughtfully with stakeholders, design, engineering, and enterprise teams to deliver products from conception to completion. Run effective brainstorms, ideation sessions, and pull in user research & competitive assessments to evaluate new opportunities for App Innovation at Alo
- Solution & Prioritize: Partner with Product Leaders, Stakeholder Executives, Engineering Leads, and to scope, prioritize, and plan quarterly roadmaps for the technology & product organization
- Product Lifecycle Development: Use an Agile & Scrum approach in collaboration with all engineering partners. Create & document requirements, user stories, research, metrics, testing criteria, & launch plan. Develop end to end plans for features, detailing the hypothesis, user stories, research, metrics, launch plan & timelines for testing and implementation, and results to report out to the product and executive teams
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Experience in eCommerce & Multi-Channel Retail Technology a huge plus
- Must be proficient with iOS & Android Feature Behavior Similarities & Differences
- Data driven approach to prove product success & business value with each feature launch
- Self-Motivated, dynamic, & pro-active to be results-oriented while working on multiple projects with cross functional teams
- Able to develop and execute a roadmap for an entire product area
- Expert in executing & coordinating large-scale product initiatives across cross-functional teams
- Design-oriented eye with demonstrated passion for retail, eCommerce, or great consumer experiences in a mobile first & responsive mindset
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.