Join Our Mission
At Zeta, we pursue an unprecedented combination of high academic achievement and social-emotional development. We insist that every child receives a world-class education while fostering a love for learning. We are changing the public education landscape for all of New York City’s children, and we are uncompromising in our mission.
To achieve our vision, we are searching for a strategic and dedicated Associate Director of Talent Recruitment, ideally with previous experience in both teaching and recruitment, to join our team.
Deliver incredible results
As a member of the Talent Recruitment team, you will be responsible for:
- Drive our ambitious 2020-2021 recruitment campaign that successfully results in new hires for our 6 (PK-4) schools through support with scheduling and coordinating candidates through the hiring process
- Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters and strategizers who are constantly improving their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires
- Devise new, innovative approaches to recruitment outreach and our selection process of top-tiered talent for all open positions
- Support the team in managing a competitive recruitment marketing campaign around school-based hiring that includes online advertising campaigns, brochures, recruitment events and other recruitment activities
- Maintain and support evaluation metrics to measure our recruitment achievements and to help us refine our processes
Bring your whole self
We want team members who are passionate about our mission, vision, and core values. You will make a tremendous team member at Zeta if you bring a mindset of growth, flexibility, and openness to feedback. You are hungry and determined to not only meet your goals, but surpass them at all costs. You are highly skilled at effectively communicating with your team members, both in good times and bad.
We maintain an unrelenting focus on team, so you must be humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment. At Zeta, your voice will be valued.
For this role in particular, we are in search of someone with at least 1-2 years of experience in roles that required strong project management and organizational skills in high volume, fast-paced work environments. Other necessary characteristics include:
- Strong systems thinking to create scalable processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and in highly collaborative environment
- Flexible schedule including the ability to work late nights and weekends, as needed
- Technical skills. Google Suite/Microsoft skills are a must and strong data analysis background strongly preferred
- Demonstrated passion for the mission, vision, and core values of Zeta Charter Schools
Currently, Zeta operates four schools, one in upper Manhattan and three in the South Bronx. We have big growth plans because the educational crisis is massive and requires big solutions. We plan to open two schools each year after 2020. Join our growing team today, and change the landscape of public education in New York City. If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
Work authorization is required (candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.). Zeta is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.