As the Workato business continues to grow and increase in complexity, we are looking to expand our Sales Operations team with the addition of a dedicated Salesforce Administrator responsible for managing and optimizing our Salesforce system and the needs of our internal business partners. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the Salesforce.com platform and who has experience in building processes for companies in hypergrowth. This position is critical for Workato as much of our GTM processes are built on, or flow through Salesforce. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all these processes work as effectively as possible, our data is accurate, and that we are set up for scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Provide level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality.
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
- Build everything for scale - we’re growing fast!
- Create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard, and custom fields.
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, and approvals
- Maintain data quality and data cleanup in CRM system through data quality rules to remove duplicate data, cleanse inaccurate data, standardize data entries, scheduled data analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules
- Design, build and enhance integrations with Workato’s various systems, including product and financial systems, and ensure data integrity.
- Work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation, and support as necessary.
- Continuously improve your skills and training using Trailhead and other knowledge-sharing services
- Learn Workato and learn how to take automations within the Salesforce ecosystem to the next level.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce administration experience in a high-growth environment. Experience with sales and service clouds is preferable.
- Strong competency with Salesforce automations, including building flows, process builders, workflow rules, and formula fields.
- Knowledge of Apex is a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator certification. Other Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- In-depth understanding of permissions in Salesforce; Roles and Profiles, Org-wide defaults, Sharings Sets, Permission Sets.
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Workato. You relish operating independently while being a team player.
- Scoping & Prioritization: You are highly effective at gathering requirements from key stakeholders, prioritizing based on key pain points, and developing solutions in Salesforce that meet an end customer’s direct needs. You can adeptly manage and prioritize multiple projects from various stakeholders.
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills. Part of your job will also be to enable and teach others how they can use Salesforce to make their job and lives easier.
- You know that Salesforce isn’t always the answer: You will offer best practice advice and recommendations, often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM best practices.
- Bonus Points if you’ve worked with: Gong, Outreach, Chilipiper, Marketo, Zoominfo, Highspot, and Snowflake
Why join us?
Named an “enterprise start up to bet your career on” by Business Insider, we are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company. We recognize that people can only thrive with great responsibility and ownership if they are equipped to strike a balance between productivity and care. Therefore, we offer all employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment, along with a host of attractive benefits that they can enjoy at work and beyond.
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application below. We look forward to getting to know you!
Who We Are:
Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business, providing a cutting edge, low-code/no code platform that enables users to painlessly create automated workflows across applications and databases. Our platform is highly rated by both Forrester and Gartner in the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) industry. We are trusted by over 7,000 of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more.