As a leading financial technology firm, we leverage cutting-edge technology to deliver liquidity to global markets as well as innovative, transparent trading solutions and industry standard-setting analytics tools to our clients. As a market maker, Virtu provides deep liquidity that helps to create more efficient markets around the world. Our market structure expertise, broad diversification, and execution technology enables us to provide competitive bids and offers in over 19,000 securities, at over 235 venues, in 36 countries worldwide.
Virtu offers a dynamic, meritocratic environment with a flat hierarchy. No finance background is necessary or expected. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to kick start a career in the financial technology space.
Our market-leading Triton Order Management System is a global, broker-neutral, multi asset-class platform that combines Virtu’s cutting-edge liquidity, execution, analytics and workflow solutions into one unified and customizable execution interface. Our C++ Triton Development team is a highly talented group of versatile software engineers. As part of this development team, your primary responsibility will be to build, design and support low-latency middleware under the guidance of the architecture team and enhance the next-generation messaging router for Linux support. The successful candidate will join a multinational team and participate in the development of large trading systems implemented in C++, COM and C#.
- 5 years or more using C++: in-depth knowledge and extended experience in aspects like templates, multithreading, MFC, etc.
- 3 years or more implementing COM clients using VB, VC++ y VBScript
- 3 years or more developing COM objects using ATL en VC++: design and implementation of COM objects InProc, OutProc and Remote (DCOM), including both basic and advanced COM. De most valuable aspects of the expertise in COM would be:
- COM threading models
- COM events (connection points)
- COM services
- DCOM and COM+
- Statefull and stateless COM components
- 3 years or more developing SQL products
- 3 years or more developing .NET components in C#
- 3 years or more developing Web Services in IIS
- 1 year or more developing ASP / ASP .NET
Additional Desirable Skills
- ADO / ADO .NET
- FIX Protocol
- Experience or interest in the financial industry.