VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
As the Insights Analyst for our Chumba Casino product you will work alongside the product team to shine a light on the drivers of gaming performance and provide insights that help to improve our gaming products and drive profitability and growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and monitoring all aspects of Chumba Casino business and game performance.
- Uncovering the drivers of game performance, optimal game release scheduling and game portfolio composition.
- Gain expert knowledge of drivers of Gaming performance, profitability and retention.
- Deriving insights around game and user segments to identify opportunities to drive game & product personalisations.
- Querying large databases; using SQL to extract, manipulate and analyse data to produce insights and recommendations.
- Turning complex data into simple and intuitive visuals; building and extending dashboards in Tableau.
- Identifying data-driven product experimentations to help drive player understanding and player-driven game optimisations.
- Translating business problems into tasks; gathering and documenting requirements from stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and deliver strategically valuable insights that directly influence key metric improvement.
- Work closely with product owners to understand and enhance customer data sources to improve overall customer experiences.
What you will bring to the role:
- Significant experience with SQL and experience querying and interpreting large databases.
- BA/MSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field.
- Proven track record in data science or analytics roles, preferably within gaming, mobile, technology or digital industries.
- Significant experience with data visualisation principles and techniques using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire etc.) to visualise results.
- A ninja-like ability to connect data insights into actionable recommendations for game & product business stakeholders.
- A knack for translating business problems into technical solutions, and conceiving better ways to measure performance.
- Confident at presenting and engaging with senior stakeholders, including c-suite level leaders across the company.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.