We are pioneers in online gaming, with talented people and innovative, patented technology. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 700 team members globally, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We’ve been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility and work life balance that you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
About The Role
We are seeking a talented Digital Designer (Motion) to join our Creative team. You will support the Head of Creative and Senior Motion Designer in expanding the global VGW Creative Studio by owning and delivering high calibre, on-time creative content across all of our Business Units and brands. You will be an essential creative contributor who is happy to work with autonomy but also take direction when required.
You can expect to be:
- Working closely with the Senior Motion Designer to conceptualise, design and roll out high quality creative assets (static or motion) across display banners, edm and social
- Setting up existing and new campaigns into Creative Automation platforms (Celtra), including assets and content feed to be handed over to Marketing for maintenance
- Participating in ideation and creative performance sessions to incorporate learnings back into future campaigns.
- Contributing to the delivery of marketing campaign roll-outs across formats and platforms
- Creating new brand campaigns from concept to delivery
- Researching and collecting creative ideas and references that could inspire and be relevant to our products and audience.
- Using data and analytics to drive creative decisions, and approaching campaigns strategically, contributing new ideas and constantly looking for ways to improve.
You’ll be working with a highly talented and experienced team. Here’s some of the work produced by our Creative Department in the last couple of years: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/40xtvldlysewnpt/AACortZ5YpBWSEqUb1-sgZPba?dl=0
We’re looking for someone with approx. 5 years experience in Digital Design with solid experience delivering digital display banners, rich media, responsive, and social advertising using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Animate. Skills in HTML 5, are essential, and experience with Creative Automation tools and Dynamic Creative (Celtra, Smartly), Google Web Designer, Programmatic (Sizmek), and Playable Ads. You’re someone who gets stuff done, has fun doing it and is constantly finding new ways to improve and learn new things.
We’d also like you to bring:
- The ability to communicate with people at all business levels
- A never-ending desire to learn new technologies and innovate with them. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experience and be creative using emerging tech like Augmented Reality and Creative Automation.
- An eye for detail, and a focus on delivering strong results on time
- A goal orientated mindset with a drive to meet identified project success measures
- The ability to work at speed in a dynamic environment (hustle!)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- A good sense of humour and excitement for collaborating with an amazing and experienced creative team!
- We highly value our team culture, which means no-ego, true teamwork, collaborative, approachable and respectful to others.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, please apply now.
We’ll be in touch soon.