We like to describe ourselves as “consultancy at the front and an agency ‘round the back.”
At The Sasha Group, we believe that smart, creative thinking is the ultimate variable that makes brands come to life, whether it’s the startup looking to break into a space or the big, well-known brand looking to break the mold. And while we believe good ideas can come from anywhere, not everyone has the talent, skills, and craft to bring those ideas to life.
That’s where you come in.
The Account Supervisor is helping to run and support the day-to-day management and organization of specific projects as well as the overall account management. Including the daily blocking-and-tackling needs. You have meticulous attention to detail and are working on establishing strong client relationships by creating confidence in them and your team that you understand the business and competitive landscape. Be the bigger person in every situation even if the other person is wrong.
- Client Management
- Builds and maintains relationships as the lead on the day to day delivery of specific project/campaign objectives.
- Responsible for a comprehensive understanding of their clients’ business and category, with the ability to translate business problems into digital strategies and solutions
- Works with clients, platform reps, and partner agencies to coordinate inter-agency planning processes for the creation of complete integrated marketing strategies in collaboration with all department leads
- Business Strategy
- Eat, breathe, and sleep today’s digital & mobile consumer, with one goal in mind - to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell shit
- Strong working knowledge of creative and media across major digital and social channels. Must be well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of the social media platforms and their ecosystems
- Has a complete understanding of the business strategy and ensures that all initiatives (supporting campaigns, creative, etc) are aligned
- Practitioner-level knowledge of marketing (online and off), with a specialty in online multimedia and advertising/media buying trends
- Strong understanding of social media specs/platform capabilities
- Influencer Marketing Knowledge
- Emerging Tech Knowledge
- PR Knowledge
- Team Management: You are honing your management skills and you foster a culture of empathy and partnership across the team
- Strong management of day to day projects, ensuring effective collaboration and execution
- Supervises Junior Account team members on their brand, including strong mentorship with AE and SAEs
- Acts as a resource to all team members, focused on enabling their success, and is actively involved in overall team health and culture
- Able to recognize team issues/deficiencies and raise to senior team members
- Strong ability to manage up to direct manager and to know when and how to lean on senior leadership. Ability to delegate to junior team members, exhibiting a clear understanding of process and campaign management
- Develops trust, motivates and mentors teams. Partners with department leads to optimize collaborative processes; fosters culture of empathy and partnership especially in times when the need to discuss challenges arise
- Clear communicator to Strategy, Creative, IPM and Media teams, whether delivering Client feedback or providing a POV
- Financial acumen + business health
- Be able to anticipate production costs, logistics, watch-outs, and what ideas are doable / not doable within a client budget
- Ensures client relationship health is closely tracked and communicated to leadership on a regular basis
- Leads client communications around campaign finances and billing
- Ensures all scopes and schedules are completed and signed in a timely manner
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow
- Understanding of the importance of burn reports to help growth and efficient running of the business
- Running internal and external meetings and ensuring agreements are met
- Ensuring that projects meet client-, agency- and regulatory requirements
- Managing budgets and timelines effectively
- Help to manage productions and up managing, side managing and down managing throughout
- Providing light, but meaningful, supervision and mentorship of SAEs, AEs
- Participating in strategic initiatives with the objective of developing expertise
- Supporting and learning from VP-Account Director
- Solid presentation skills (verbal, written, visual) to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel and ability to partner with creative and media teams to get to a strong story
- Mastery of presentation software (Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides)
- Intermediate knowledge of Spreadsheet (file based) software (excel, Google Sheets)
- Never being “too senior/precious” to do something, the ability to scale is important
Unsure if you meet the qualifications?
We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $80,000- $96,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits