Who Are You?
You are someone who is the ultimate team player. You're comfortable diving into different situations and projects on a day-to-day basis while also handling your core responsibility of being there for your community on a variety of platforms, ranging anywhere from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc. You're someone who's organized, passionate and excited about social.
Primary Responsibilities / Qualifications
- Passionate about social media
- Can think creatively and efficiently
- An excellent communicator
- A strong writer
- A diligent worker with the ability to be flexible
- Able to gather community insights and report them back to your team
- Demonstrate an active use of social media as well as an understanding of the social web
- Ability to analyze data/metrics and create reports and provide feedback on the needs of the community
- Ability to brainstorm and strategize social media initiatives based on client goals
- Extremely organized, and able to juggle and manage multiple projects at a time
- Able to foster conversations with consumers and fans across social platforms
- engage 1:1 with users and fans
- schedule content, push out across platforms