What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
WE are searching the India landscape for a Senior Social Insights Analyst that will be an expert in research and analysis while interested to dive into the trend-spotting areas such as index scoring and validation.
Research & Analysis
- You will be responsible for hosting discovery sessions with the agency's clients to understand the business and marketing needs and report or research objectives
- You will translate this into constructed queries and research or report plan that will monitor the social conversation for clients’ brands, competitive brands, Influencers, programs, products, marketing campaigns, and events.
- You will deep dive into the data to uncover drivers of social buzz, then translate the data into a compelling story.
- You’re accountable for deciphering what is important, meaningful data and then communicating the concise story in a way that allows the business to make decisions based on the reports.
- You will monitor emerging trends daily through social listening or desktop research to share underpriced opportunities to clients
- You will be responsible for owning methodology and collecting trend sources for your market and create a semi-automated workflow that can pickup daily social triggers
THE TASK AT HAND
- Consult stakeholders on topic definitions, social listening measures and filters to define objectives and set deliverables for standard and custom reports.
- Implement social analysis for campaigns/events and present insights back to inform content /Media decisions for campaign/event activities and advise on actions to take from optimizations standpoint.
- Social listening tool setup including building queries using query parameters, and dashboards on given social listening tools or social analytics tools.
- Take initiative on the refinement of query parameter setup to ensure accurate and insightful mention analysis is available to report on by the end of the reporting period.
- Pull and interpret data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, and ‘unobvious’ observations and insight etc.
- Create and edit reporting deliverables for Google slides, Newsletter and Excel formats that transform social data into a clear story. Visualize findings legibly using charts, tables, and infographics, and provide actionable insights based on concrete data.
- At times be the direct client contact for regional projects and coordinate work amongst junior analysts
- Manage a deliverable calendar of recurring scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Good housekeeping - upkeep of shared calendars and the storage of report agreement documents and delivered reports.
- 3-4 years of professional experience social media marketing, social media analytics, and measurements, social listening or social media management or community management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in online/social analytics
- Moderate experience in client communications and managing their expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to transform data into a concise, yet compelling story.
- Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analysis and recommendations.
- Good mix of technical understanding, business sense, managerial/connecting and Interpersonal skills
- Strong familiarity and understanding of social media platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Chat applications, is required.
- Relevant experience pulling data from social media listening/analytics tools such as Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Meltwater, Google Studio, etc.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.