What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
In VaynerMedia, our account managers are exceptional client service people. They collaborate to run and support the day-to-day management and organization of specific projects as well as the overall account management. They have high meticulous attention to detail and are working on establishing strong client relationships by showing capabilities that they understand the business and competitive landscape.
This is a full-time role based in Bangkok with a reporting role to the Country Manager in Thailand..
Here’s your first brief:
- Eats, breathes, and sleeps today’s digital & mobile consumer, with one goal in mind to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell shit.
- Understands comprehensive clients’ business and category, with the ability to translate business problems into digital strategies and solutions
- Develops IATs/IMCs and presents VM in a strong, strategic way. You have the ability to spot when another agency poses a threat to our business and how to manage up and workaround.
- Well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of the social media platforms and their ecosystems.
- Ensures the needs of clients are being met and strives to identify and resolve potential obstacles or performance issues before they arise.
- Establishes, build and manage new and existing relationships with major brands and businesses to ensure they adopt as many VM's services as possible
- Develops and delivers presentations aligned to the VaynerX principles highest standard.
- Communicates to Strategy, Creative, IPM and Media teams, whether delivering Client feedback or providing a POV.
- Ensures client relationship health is closely tracked and communicated to leadership on a regular basis.
- 2+ years of account management experience in a creative advertising agency is strongly preferred
- Creative and ‘out of the world’ mindset with experience in campaign planning and idea generation
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Thai is strongly preferred as the social, media, and campaign advertising strategy has to be in the specific languages to service the local target market.
- Brilliant communication skills
- Sets stretch goals and holds self and others to high standards of performance.
- Consistently acts with integrity and invests in building trust with all colleagues and clients
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.