What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
We are creators, creative industry rogues, and SuperBowl stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet wants to see. We’re insane for what we do and the people we do it with. We move so fast and make so much good shit that we can’t even keep up with ourselves. So, we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros. But above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
Do you have funky, unconventional tech ideas? We adore them. Do you see opportunities for creativity and technology to integrate in every aspect of your life? Are you obsessed with the attention of consumers? Do you dream of making crazy viral content every single day? We love you, and we want you - just as long as you love making amazing shit and are really good at it.
If you’re based in Singapore and thriving in the local content and tech-driven advertising market for over two years now, you’re right where we like you to be. If you live, breathe, and eat social media on a daily basis, it’s almost certain we’ll like you. If you’re ready to geek out together in your next media and creative advertising agency, we’re definitely meant to be — so keep reading!
Here’s where you come in.
- Passion for making creative content across a spectrum of media platforms, but especially focused on short-form video (SFV) platforms (TikTok/YouTube Shorts/IG Reels) - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Identifies and is in the loop of all emerging technologies in areas of Web3, sonic, AR/VR, interactive, etc.
- Conceptualise and deliver creative applications across AR & VR experiences and even possibly interactive video events.
- Deep understanding of the ecosystem: trends, hashtags, music usage, functionalities, guidelines, and platform updates
- Creating original prototypes, wireframes and proof of concepts
- Evaluate new methodologies and technologies that improve the performance of creative deliverables
- Responsible, accountable, cool and always kind because you love the magic of collaboration, especially with the design and delivery teams
Here’s the Gig --
- Proven skills in creating technologies for creative purposes either for branded or personal accounts
- 2+ years of experience in bridging creative and technology in agencies or production companies
- Knowledge and experience writing code
- Familiar with working with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.!
- Collaborate with our creative and strategy teams, to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Wrangle and roll with your teammates on rapid-fire requests and seriously tight timelines while keeping a chill, proactive attitude.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
P.S Send us your portfolio --- always excited to see some unicorn talents :)