***This position be remote to start, but will be expected to work out of the Toronto office in a hybrid capacity in the near future***
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC and LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
In A Nutshell:
Our media buying teams ensure the execution of media plans are running smoothly and line up with client goals and expectations. As a Senior Media Analyst you’ll be responsible for placing campaigns across various digital platforms, developing media buying strategies, and forecasting media spend to deliver against campaign goals.
What You’d Do:
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients.
- Bid/buy and place campaigns within various digital platforms managing the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Collaborate with media planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement to develop media plans.
- Monitor campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
- Create and occasionally present client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown and make recommendations by condensing or strengthening key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Manage platform relationships regularly via: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
- Oversee Media Analysts bandwidth assisting in the training and development of new and existing Media Analysts on the team.
What You’ve Got:
- 1 Year experience as a Media Buyer working within Paid Social - agency experience a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Strong experience working with the Toronto based market
- Experience working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems.
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven,and hungry to succeed always looking to learn more.
- You want to have an impact and is passionate about the work you do.
- You are always looking to adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, collaborative, high-energy environment where you’re continuously solving problems creatively and analytically.