Senior Project Manager
What’s up? We’re Vayner3! A brand new part of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of NFTs - partnering with celebrities and brands to make magic happen. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of attention and culture… NFTs.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
At Vayner3, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively – and shares a genuine passion for building communities and understanding the world of NFTS. In this world, our strategists serve a slightly different role than more traditional “management consultant types,” but we are very interested in the structured problem solving, the comfort with a blank sheet of paper, and the skill at turning complex topics into simple mental models that you might bring to the table!
Who are you?
An NFT enthusiast and ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving and will be excited to create an engaging story in the world of NFTs. You have a passion for design and a hunger to execute efficient, amazing projects from start to finish. We are searching for a Senior Project Manager star to lead the successful delivery of high caliber NFT assets for the grandest brands of the #now. This is a full-time role based in NY, FL, or CHI.
The task at hand:
- Your daily bread is writing and executing statements of work, scope, tasks, timeline, budget, and development based on project requirements and plans.
- Make magic happen at all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects that include creative, social & digital content, builds, and events.
- Contribute to the V3 processes and align with finance, client service, operations, and legal on project and client requirements.
- Own project assets: folders on the server, shared documents in the drive, and contracts in the box.
- Obsessed with meetings such as kick-offs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews to get things done.
- You live and breathe the agency and V3 processes, including creative production, paid media, and digital builds while optimizing those processes.
- Give the big picture to the teams such as milestones, deliverables, and completion.
- You’re sharp in tracking scopes when change occurs -- you know exactly what to do.
- Collaborates with creative and V3 strategy team leads to manage team tasks, next steps, manage bandwidth, and needed resources.
The ideal candidate has:
- A deep passion for NFTs, Cryptocurrency, Metaverse
- +5 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital ad or media space.
- Time management is your cup of tea.
- Experience in budget development and contract (SOW) writing.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Out of the box lead and practical hands-on experience in project management.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $105,000 - $132,500
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Wellness benefits