What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +180, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Well, now we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? And TikToks? Maybe you’ve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media and community management to change hearts, minds, and drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then let’s talk.
This exciting opportunity of a full-time role based in Singapore will allow you to collaborate with the local team as well learn from the experts globally. You will manage and drive our strategy expertise and someone who is familiar with the APAC landscape.
Are you based in Singapore? Geeking the social media world in APAC digital space for three plus years now? Or maybe someone aspiring with a can-do attitude? Do you wanna geek out on the world of media and creative advertising agency? Oh well, we could be meant to be -----so keep reading!
Here’s where you come in.
Volume, ideation and listening are the building blocks to being an exceptional Senior Post Creative Strategist. We believe everyone's got brilliant ideas. But what sets YOU apart from the rest? It’s about forming several strategies to win with different groups of demographics.
You have a solid understanding of what works in the industry but at the same time, constantly determining what can make your strategies better. Possessing an undying passion to continuously make magic happen regardless of the adversities thrown in your way.
Our Senior Post Creative Strategists do more than just providing insights and research to the Creative team, they provide continuous recommendations based on daily evolving conversations. This position represents the community’s voice in every aspect of the brand and maneuvers way through multiple channels. The ideal candidate synergizes well with the Creative team and is deeply rooted in the purpose of ‘customer first’.
- Knowledge and implementation of end-to-end customer experience strategies, including customer research, strategy, vision & design
- A keen sense of developing strategy solutions, from brand strategy, down to tactical social, content and influencer strategies
- An out of the box perspective on data and research to find interesting consumer insights that we can leverage on
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Able to craft content calendars, caption banks, and trendjacking posts with ease.
- An understanding of community management and social listening to deeply understand people
- Ability to read and internalize social media comments and differentiate people’s behaviours on different social platforms
- Brings the consumer’s world to life for creative teams and clients using qualitative and cultural mining and insightful synthesis of quantitative research to inform a strategic approach.
- Articulate effective strategic rationale and logic flow that will help form a compelling story.
- Deck crafter - someone that can detail out ideas and insights that are clear and can sell!
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
P.S Portfolio would be nice :)