What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +150, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to work independently in Singapore HQ while collaborating with our legal team globally.
We are ready for a full-time in-house lawyer who will support legal matters ranging from intellectual property rights to contract negotiation, data privacy and other approval processes.
Are you a lawyer based in SIngapore? Geeking the legal world in the advertising agency in Singapore and at least hands-on experience in other APAC markets for five plus years now?.. Oh well, we could be meant to be ---
Here’s the day-to-day!
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements, advertising and marketing agreements, production agreements, supplier or vendor agreements, licenses, media IOs and other related documents, NDAs, etc.
- Advising our teams about relevant legal issues and risks, approval processes, and company policies and procedures across various departments (production, advertising, influencer, events, etc.)
- Helping improve and develop our standard form agreements.
- Working on the creation, implementation and improvement of company wide legal processes and procedures.
- Providing support for the rest of the Legal Team as needed.
- 4+ years of experience in digital media, advertising, production, intellectual property, data privacy and media services and related contracts
- A strong track record of drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements in the areas of:
- Marketing Customer Agreements: Customer or vendor service Agreements, NDAs, sponsorship agreements; scope documentation;
- Production Documents including rights acquisition documents, producer documents, location releases and licenses relating to third party items like music and images;
- Media agreements: Insertion Orders, programmatic advertising documents, data protection agreements, custom content agreements; SaaS agreements and other related service or license agreements;
- Knowledge and understanding of agency, media IOs, advertising technology agreements, service agreements, marketing, and events agreements;
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to advertising (including disclosure requirements);
- A deep knowledge of and interest in social media, the digital world, and emerging technology.
- Strategic yet hands-on.
- Flexible and ready to work on a broad variety of matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and able to work independently without a lot of administrative support.
- Capacity to plan, coordinate, organize and manage complex projects.
- Ability to think critically and practically.
- Quick learner with an ability to demonstrate high levels of initiative and responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Natural ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work in tight deadline situations and maintain excellent judgment in a very fast-paced environment
- Is proactive and has the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Adept and comfortable working through frequent change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Diverse communicator to all levels within the organization
- Thrives in a company of good people
- Think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- Lastly, a genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do everyday, see “work” as a calling and a passion
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.