What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +180, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
We’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively, shares a passion for building communities, and understands the world of both big campaigns and social micro-content.
Our Copywriters here serve a slightly different (and more senior) role than more traditional “digital creative types,” but thankfully we’ll neve use the term “digital ninja”.
Do you have a talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand voices? Or a sparkling personality that will mesh well with a diverse multil-cultutal team? Oh well, we could be meant to be ---
Here’s where you come in.
- Ultimate team player who will create value in any situation.
- Flawlessly understands creative problem solving and has a passion for storytelling on every platform.
- Adaptable idea person who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere, and have the ability to guide a brainstorm.
- Obsessed in being highly observant and writing because you love to.
- Execute quickly and manage your time well.
- Aware of your strengths and your weaknesses.
- You’re cool in the face of a challenge.
- You'll be working exclusively within the digital realm (no print work,) so the portfolio you submit should reflect this. However, we also love seeing your overall solutions and ideas throughout your book.
Here’s the Gig --
- Do a range of creative work from faster, “smaller” pieces of content to “bigger” builds for a range of clients, as well as VaynerMedia-wide projects
- Work within a dynamic team structure with several creative leads, helping to support and deliver on our core community and brand specific campaigns
- Mastery of industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
- Care more about concepting, writing, developing, and putting the team in the best position to present our ideas than you do about getting credit for the work
- Be a friendly teacher as a proficient doer when working within our Account team structure.
- Strong storytelling skills and a mastery of grammar and the English language.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the creative media or advertising field.
- Copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social strategies + campaigns
- Conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Time management, organization, and communication
- Effectively collaborate with various teams, providing useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Understanding of UI/UX and an interest in the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations
- Experience working with designers, developers, and team focused creative process
- An obsession with sports, music, or food-we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
P.S Send us your portfolio --- always excited to see some unicorn talents :)