What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, our size is proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.

Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.

Who are you?

I use my creative craft, understanding of platforms and grasp of culture to solve marketing problems for a variety of brands. I have the most challenging role in the creative department as my duties are split between both doing the work as well as helping manage some of the work. I spend roughly 80% of my time working on solving briefs and 20% of my time managing projects under the direction of my CD. I don’t have an assigned partner so I often work alone. Occasionally, I’ll work with another creative in the pod. And sometimes I’ll partner with the CD. While other members of the pod do not technically report to me, it’s expected that I help mentor them when possible.

TL;DR - I have the most challenging role in the creative department. I fulfill the duties of an AD or CW but also help manage projects under my CD’s discretion. #thenavysealsofcreative

My qualifications include

• Proven art direction, writing and design skills of 7 years
  • Strong understanding of ideas versus tactics 
  • Exceptional concepting ability
  • Natural leadership tendencies
  • Exceptional video production experience 
  • Great with feedback and revisions 

Apply for this Job

* Required