What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, our size is proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE
We’re currently on the lookout for an exceptional Social Analytics Associate Director whom will be responsible for managing social media, digital research and data analysis projects for our clients.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Managing, organizing and presenting social analytics insights that our clients do not already know or have
- Making recommendations that drive action for our clients
- Consult stakeholders on topic definitions, social listening measures and filters to define objectives and set deliverables for standard and custom reports.
- Establish key metrics and KPIs in consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Social listening tool setup including keywords, query parameters, and dashboards.
- Take initiative on the refinement of query parameter setup to ensure accurate and insightful mention analysis is available to report on by the end of the reporting period.
- Pull and interpret data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, etc.
- Create and edit reporting deliverables for PowerPoint, Newsletter and Excel formats that transform social data into a clear story. Visualize findings legibly using charts, tables, and infographics, and provide actionable insights based on concrete data.
- Manage a deliverable calendar of recurring scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Stay abreast of best practices and latest trends in Social Listening, Paid Social, Web analytics, SEO, SEM and Paid Media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Computer Science, Information technology or Human-Computer Interaction or related educational concentration
- 5-6 years of professional experience in marketing/business analytics, statistical analysis, predictive modeling or segmentation experience setting
- Minimum 4 years of experience in online/social analytics
- Be able to properly set expectations based on program scope, reporting schedules and follow through on delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to transform data into a concise, yet compelling story.
- Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analysis and recommendations.
- Good mix of technical understanding, business sense, managerial/connecting and Interpersonal skills (Experience with Boolean, Python, Excel prototyping of data visualization or using a data visualization tool is critical for growing in this role)
- Strong familiarity and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums, Instagram, Forums, Chat applications, is required.
- Relevant experience pulling data from social media listening/analytics tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, SimplyMeasured, Google Studio, etc.