What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York City, we’re also in 7 offices across the globe and now at +1000. VM APAC is proudly in the +100 regionally, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Here’s where you come in...
We are seeking driven individuals with paid Media experience to join our talented Media Team. The Digital Media Planner role is an intermediate position for a strong career path.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are both a creative and highly-analytical person
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, and more including the setup, implementation, and measurement of various controlled A/B tests
- Leveraging on available planning tools and liaise with media owners for proposals
- Negotiate with media owners for better rates and value adds
- Ad booking for both managed and self-service across various platforms
- Liaise with media vendors for material submission
- Ongoing, real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting and write-ups to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients.
- BA or BS degree
- 1 - 3 years of digital media experience from advertising agency
- Proficiency in Thai and English
- Advanced working skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment