VaynerMedia is a full service global agency that builds brands for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We’re looking for a (social/digital) Project Manager to lead on one (or more) of our accounts. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an agile, dynamic team helping create a wider brand community across social, utilising models of work unique to VaynerMedia.
The task at hand:
- Own, operate and ensure the successful delivery of the project, to planned budget, scope and quality, utilising the Vayner Volume model.
- Organise communications to ensure smooth operating of the project, both internally and with the client throughout the project life cycle.
- Meticulous management of project scope, with confidence in negotiating client discussions relating to changing circumstances including effort, resource, time and quality.
- Carefully construct a program of work for the project team, with clear understanding of responsibilities and crafts owned by creative, media, production and client teams.
- Develop planning artifacts (timelines, processes, task sheets etc) in order to ensure the project can continue to be clearly conveyed and understood by both the internal team, your direct report, and the client stakeholder.
- Escalate through constructive means, any project risks, issues or concerns with clarified options for mitigation.
- Utilise operational tools and teams (finance, resourcing) to ensure your project has the correct support to function successfully and that its bottom-line performance is being carefully tracked and reported.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are both highly organised, highly adaptable and comfortable being uncomfortable
- You are detail-oriented and organised
- You have excellent written and verbal communication to synthesise, plan and execute
- You’ve delivered integrated, digital and social campaigns with learning examples
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are highly collaborative by nature and believe in the value of good conversations
The ideal candidate is:
- Highly proficient in project management tools and systems
- Highly numerate and operational in thinking on project performance and financial management of project bottom line.
- Able to manage multiple small projects as a single program, if required.
- Takes a self-organising approach to project governance, utilising agency best practices and principles.
- Strategic in project approach, high acumen in factoring business opportunity and balancing risk and cost.
- Has the ability to stay solution-oriented with cross-functional, cross-disciplined teams in a client-facing environment.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.