VaynerMedia is a full-service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across Creative, Strategy, Production, and Media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Purpose of Role: As a Delivery Coordinator at VaynerMedia, you are responsible for ensuring Delivery best practices are withheld and agency operations function to service project lifecycles, agency resourcing and agency reporting. You will also help in a junior capacity with small projects or as a supporting role for other project managers in a supporting capacity when available. This is a primarily internal-facing role responsible for facilitating Delivery operations in the agency and reinforcing direction set by the Delivery Coordinator.
- Service operations and process to manage project set-up, project status and project closure.
- Facilitate and manage resourcing process including resource management tools, communication of resourcing options and running of a regular resource ceremony.
- Supporting project managers in project finance tracking and collating Agency portfolio burn report.
- Supporting project managers in ensuring timesheets are accurate and reflect true utilization.and project met
- Running and ensuring best practice adherence to use of internal Project Management tools, following direction set by Head of Project Management.
- Working on project administrational tasks when required to support project managers.
- Ensuring project managers are set up to start with tooling, correct comms and training resources to start Project Management at VaynerMedia.
- Desire to and demonstrated increased learning in best project management practices and skills.
- Internal team satisfaction, ensuring the project team and Agency operation is more efficient.
- Embodies the VaynerMedia work culture and reinforces the standards of the Project Management principles.
- Incredible detail oriented, rigorous and fascinated in executing operations to bring teams closer together.
- Supporting project managers and finance to set up projects and ensure operational standards are withheld.
- Supporting the department head, leadership and finance head to generate reports and statuses on timesheets, project performance and resource management.
- Shadowing project managers on day-to-day projects and performing junior support roles including note taking, project administration and team facilitation.
- Reads and applies VaynerMedia project principles, exercises and learning key delivery methodologies, including Agile.
- Taking responsibility for the quality of information to support Agency intelligence. This includes resourcing hours, project burn and revenue figures and department news.
- Embrace and emulate the core values of the Delivery department in the approach to learning and being given a range of varied tasks supporting projects and the Agency in general.
- Support department initiatives, working closely with the department head to lead pro-active or improvement areas
- Own cross-department relationships, supporting HR, Finance and Leadership with cross-team actions that require delivery input or support.
- Day 1: be prepared to learn a lot and to put your learnings into actions where you’ll try.
- Actively work to help the Delivery team operate as a department..
- Supporting department meetings, events and improving the communication of department output to the broader Agency.
- Training and learning fundamentals, whether they’re youtube videos, academic text books or introduction courses to Project areas you are interested in.
- Experiment and find ways to bring new insights to help the department be more efficient or clearer in its output with the Agency or with their project teams.
Skills and Experience
- Intern experience at an Advertising Agency or equivalent environment OR, deep, obvious passion to get into Project Management as a professional career endeavour.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to motivate, inspire and work alongside a variety of people and disciplines.
- Strong customer service ethos: committed to quality and with the will to constantly drive improvements. Committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part-time or fixed-term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.