In VaynerMedia, our accounts are exceptional client service people. They collaborate to run and support the day-to-day management and organization of specific projects as well as the overall account management. They are meticulous with high attention to detail and are working on establishing strong client relationships by showing capabilities that they understand the business and the APAC competitive landscape.
EXPERTISE - The skills and knowledge needed to excel in our role.
- Supervises overall management of a client's business, ensuring that we are delivering for the client’s business everyday.
- Strengthens and owns client (SBM/BM) & partner agency relationships (and all other stakeholders) and ensures the rest of the team maps well to the client set.
- Delivers all projects on time and within budget for your business
- Acts as a point of contact on the client’s business, including all campaign performance, any competitive, as well as product cycle while navigates a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group
- Shows proactive and deep understanding of client's business outside of our campaigns or the marketing context.
- Leverages brand knowledge to inspire the team and contribute ideas that can transform the business.
- Shows excellence in presentation skills (verbal, written, visual) to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel and ability to partner with creative and media teams to get to a strong story
- Identifies the needs of the client and business to sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars, while delivering best in class work that help grow client business
- Supervises creative development for the account such as leading and shaping the creative work based on the client’s business objectives and brief to the agency.
- Sells in new business and strategically grow portfolios, building relationships wider (if not higher), including helping sell creative ideas that are on strategy.
- Shows strong foundational and working knowledge of creative and media across major digital and social channels, common marketing, media principles with a strong understanding of the social media platforms and their ecosystems.
- Strategizes on various Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social, digital, and broader marketing mix, to provide client recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based on brand-specific goals.
- Ensures the team is working with consistent processes and templates and have a buttoned up approach to day to day management of campaigns and clients
- Collaborates with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Strategy, IPM, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management) as well as inter-agency partners to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output to ensure ongoing excellence of the work.
- Oversees larger campaign productions (e.g complex video or multiple channel campaigns that require more senior oversight)
- Be able to anticipate production costs, logistics, watch-outs, and what ideas are doable / not doable within a client budget.
- Ensures client relationship health is closely tracked and communicated to leadership on a regular basis.
- Ensures all scopes and schedules are completed and signed in a timely manner while working alongside finops lead to keep a handle on monthly billing and scope tracker.
EXECUTION - Your ability to prioritise and deliver effectively with autonomy.
- Prioritising own workload and decision making based on stakeholders, team and organizational objectives.
- Runs collaboration sessions, shares learnings and encourages their team to do the same;
- Contributes to wider organizational initiatives by communicating and improving processes with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement.
- Helps to define team success and clearly communicates and ensures the team is tracking towards the team goals.
- Implements solutions with minimal direction while responsible for any mistakes made by the team and is always looking for ways to raise the performance bar and has a track record of exceeding goals.
- Governs accountability and consistently delivers on what they've promised.
LEADERSHIP - Our ability to maintain self-awareness and self-motivation while creating an impact through sharing, learning, innovation and VaynerX culture sustainability.
- Manages team with minimal direction from senior leadership, ensuring the health of the pod and strong relationships with the client.
- Builds professional networks with institutional partners.
- Removes barriers and/or provides resources to further teams‘ progress.
- Is respected for advice by team members, peers, and leaders
COMMUNICATION - Your ability to effectively interact, manage and inspire those around us.
- Communicates effectively at all levels and tailors materials to the audience.
- Pilots an active role in presentations, engaging the audience and maintaining a constructive conversation that gets the group closer to their goal.
- Ensures presentation style is well designed, clear, concise, relevant and timed.
- Consistently communicates the mission, vision and values to inspire, energise and motivate others throughout VMAPAC
- Clears and professional external communication ensuring responses in a timely manner
STRATEGIC THINKING -Your ability to forecast decision outcomes and conduct sound business judgment.
- Understands the client's business context and have a deep knowledge of what their goals are, how are they positioned in the market, etc. and provide innovative ideas to drive key KPIs for the client and agency
- Manages down across Associate Directors and below to derive insights to inform POV around insights, learnings, optimizations, etc.
- Leads agency POVs on hot topics; discussing client nuances and customizing message when appropriate