VaynerMedia is a full-service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
The Community Manager role will be to help make London (and Europe) know that we're here, but in a Vayner way.
What we're looking for:
A Community Manager who has experience in nurturing and growing social communities and leading consumer engagement in all social channels and on all posts, both paid and organic. You’ll be confident to implement crisis management processes and treat escalations with due diligence and a calm head under the guidance of the ECD.
There will be a lot of learning on the job and you’ll need to be a proactive multi-tasker with a ‘can do’ attitude. We’re looking for someone with a creative spark, who is great with clients and can seamlessly be “the lynch pin” between the agency, brand and community.
We’re looking for someone who’s ambitious, creative and curious to help us make, distribute and manage more ground-breaking ideas.
You’ll have an infectious passion for social media, brands and our industry and outwardly share this passion with your clients and team.
This role is definitely more than community management. You’ll be client facing working closely with the team to deliver an ongoing program of ‘always-on’ social content and social first campaigns.
Experience with B2B campaigns and audiences is beneficial.
Beauty and Cosmetics account experience would be a huge benefit to candidates.
Overseen by the ECD, this is a great opportunity for a Community Manager looking to take the next step up, or an existing Social Media Executive, looking for a new challenge in their social media career.
- Reactive and Proactive Social – responsible for identifying key trends and opportunities for your brands to engage with and being a key member of the team brainstorming what content we can create that will be appropriate.
- Analytics and Reporting – support the Social Media Manager to produce reports on the performance of the social channels you are managing and feed into the insights and recommendations. Adept at providing top-line results to clients for various content and activity ongoing and ad-hoc.
- Paid Media – at least a basic understanding of how paid media works across social to be able to work alongside our internal paid media team learning and delivering ‘paid for’ media activity.
- Influencer Relations – you’ll be a confident communicator managing incoming requests and ongoing dialogue with category influencers, bloggers etc and reaching out to those who will help us create great content, engaging the right audiences to promote our brands.
- Be prepared to spend time with clients to really get under the skin of the brand on a regular basis and for some, outside of working hours, when necessary.
- Events – attending and managing social presences from both client events and social media industry events.
- Work with creative teams regulary, to help form creative ideas which can develop into larger campaigns, over time.
- Social knowledge and trends – you’ll be an expert on all things social and expected to stay on top of and educate clients, others in your team and the wider agency on platform updates and innovations, competitor activity in social and more.
- You must be able to schedule, post, moderate and pull analytics across Facebook (Business Manager), Instagram (Business Manager), YouTube, Twitter.
- Social management and analytics tools would be beneficial.
- Contribute to the growth and culture of VaynerMedia, serving as a future leader in helping to continuously update our community management.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.