At VaynerMedia the Senior Integrated Producer oversees all aspects of a production: estimating, concepting, scheduling, talent, shoot, edit, visual effects, music and delivery all through a creative execution lens. This position is the hub connecting the Account, Creative, Project Management and Business Affairs departments. He/she also coordinates with the digital, social and experiential teams to ensure synergy of all assets and content. The ideal candidate supports the creative vision and comes from a culture of yes and winning. A minimum of 5 years ad agency experiences preferred. This role will be based in Singapore.
- Support and execute the creative concept.
- Develop and articulate production rationale and recommendations.
- A resource to the agency for developing production solutions and strategies.
- Procure, review and negotiate production estimates.
- Coordinate and schedule productions.
- Organize and run pre-production meetings.
- Manage production budgets.
- Review and approve all production-related invoices.
- Advise agency stakeholders in all content production-related matters with creative and budgetary solutions for improving quality.
- Be an expert on filmmaking, photography, image capture, digital platforms and formats.
- Manage multiple projects as needed.
- Be client facing as needed.
- Mentor junior producers.
DEFINITION OF SUCCESS
- Creative problem solver.
- Be one step ahead – anticipate and guide the team around pitfalls throughout the process.
- Be a diplomat – deal with conflicting personalities and agendas and be able to unite divergent viewpoints.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility and integrity.
- Be a savvy ad person able to understand strategies, platforms, trends and creative.
- Be imaginative – bring your own ideas to the table.
- Have a strong visual sense.
- Be flexible – production is not an exact science.
- A minimum of 5 years ad agency experience. Production experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of all agency disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, take-ownership attitude, self-organizing and highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Able to work independently with limited supervision, and communicate up, down and laterally to project stakeholders within the agency
- Proficient in MAC OS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote (Adobe Suite & Smartsheet a plus)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.