VaynerMedia is a social-first digital shop that focuses on storytelling across platforms. We keep creative, strategy, production, and media buying all under one roof, which enables us to build and execute sophisticated digital campaigns that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world. We believe in marketing to consumers based on the year we live in, which means that in 2020, we are executing campaigns predominantly on digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
We are currently looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, and highly organized Project Manager to be part of our fast-paced, collaborative, innovative social-first digital agency.
EXPERTISE - The skills and knowledge needed to excel in this role
- Writes and executes statements of work, scope, tasks, timeline, budget and development based on project requirements, client requirements, project plan, and larger executional context.
- Leads and manages all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects. Includes brand creative, social content, digital content, digital builds, and events.
- Adheres and contributes to VaynerMedia processes and aligns with finance, operations and legal teams on project and client needs.
- Communicates directly with clients around budget, timelines, process and deliverables.
- Manages digital projects, team coordination and other planning-related duties such as vendor agreements and other contract documents.
- Ensures all working and final project assets are consolidated in appropriate folders on the server; all shared documents are in one folder on Drive; all contracts are signed and on box.
- Leads and schedules necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews
- Understands and carries out agency processes, including creative production, paid media and digital builds while optimizing those processes.
- Reports to lead on resourcing, budgeting, and revenue realization.
- Ensures inter-departmental teams know timing for meetings,milestones, deliverable and completion by managing schedules.
- Manages all working and final project assets are consolidated in appropriate folders on the server; all shared documents are in one folder on Drive; all contracts are signed and on box.
- Understands requirements of relevant social media platforms and applies it to projects.
- Collaborates with client service partners on project planning to meet client goals
- Schedules development for projects given client needs, current projects and various processes
- Collaborates with producers to build and manage holistic budgets and timelines that will meet production needs.
- Ensures all project wrap documents are done by appropriate team members (completion reports)
- Tracks scope (timing, deliverables); if a change occurs, planning what can be done in scope and what can’t
- Attends client meetings to speak to budget, timing, resource and process considerations
- Manages budget including review of actual hours and expenses, against timeline
- Collaborates with creative team leads to manage team tasks, next steps, manage bandwidth and needed resources.
- You have 3-5 years of experience of managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- You understand and have experience in budget development and contract (SOW) writing.
- You understand agency processes, including creative production, paid media and digital builds - interest in optimizing those processes.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Operates the ongoing performance of different tasks or projects, as well as understanding and ownership of internal processes for quality assurance .
- Executes strong sense of priority level and urgency; and knows how to act on the critical difference between the two.
- Demonstrates behaviors such as teamwork, knowledge sharing, and building relationships across disciplines.
- Supports managers to identify opportunities and challenges and recommend options for solutions
- Manages and mentors juniors for growth and performance while providing frequent and actionable feedback on their work product
- Seeks instruction, feedback, and coaching to improve performance
- Provides clear, professional, timely and helpful information to the team or external clients and partners.
- Fosters positive internal communication and collaboration with all internal teams.
- Derives insights from data, past experiences, expertise and provides feedback to team and client when appropriate.
- Participates in the planning of processes and problem solving.
- Appreciates the challenge of taking on new or unfamiliar tasks, seeking input from others and experimenting with ideas
- Identifies areas of improvement while performing tasks and pro-actively seeks to improve them