In VaynerMedia, our account managers are exceptional client service people. They collaborate to run and support the day-to-day management and organization of specific projects as well as the overall account management. They are meticulous with high attention to detail and are working on establishing strong client relationships by showing capabilities that they understand the business and the APAC competitive landscape.
EXPERTISE - The skills and knowledge needed to excel in your role.
- You eat, breath and sleep the today's digital and mobile consumer with one goal in mind - to develop brand-specific strategies that ultimately bring value to the business.
- You understand the comprehensive clients’ business and category with the ability to translate business problems into actionable solutions.
- You develop IATs/IMCs and present VM in a strong strategic way.
- You enjoy working with clients, platform reps and partner agencies to coordinate inter-agency planning processes for the creation of complete integrated marketing strategies in collaboration with the APAC team.
- You are well versed in common marketing and media principles with a fluent understanding of the social media ecosystem.
- You embody a practitioner's knowledge of marketing (online and offline) with a specialization in multimedia, advertising and media buying trends.
- You anticipate client needs are met and strive to identify and resolve potential obstacles.
- You establish, build and manage new and existing relationships with major brands and businesses and ensure they adopt as many VM services as possible.
- You develop and deliver presentations aligned to the VaynerX principles highest standard.
- You will understand all of VM’s offerings, including Experience, VSolutions, UX, Talent, etc. and know-how and when to utilize these teams and their offerings.
- You communicate to Strategy, Creative and Media teams, whether delivering client feedback or providing a POV.
- You communicate and anticipate production costs, logistics, watch-outs, and what ideas are doable / not doable within a client budget.
- You ensure client relationship health is closely tracked and communicated to leadership on a regular basis.
EXECUTION - Your ability to prioritise and deliver effectively with autonomy.
- You’re accountable for team performance and efficiency, owning and making measurable improvements on work quality and internal processes to ensure consistency and quality of product deliverables.
- You set stretch goals and hold yourself and others to high standards of performance.
- You oversee ongoing critical tasks, as well as full reporting and analysis.
- You focus on getting ahead of events and never satisfied with the status quo of execution.
- You strive for zero mistakes or flagged internal process issues
- You consistently act with integrity and invest in building trust with all colleagues.
COMMUNICATION - Your ability to effectively interact, manage and inspire those around us.
- You contribute to internal (and some external team communications e.g. weekly and monthly newsletters)
- You create presentations relevant to presenting your own or team's work.
- You adapt communication to the specific audience.
- You present complex, conceptual ideas in practical terms to others.
- You lead and actively participates in internal and external discussions
STRATEGIC THINKING -Your ability to forecast decision outcomes and conduct sound business judgment.
- You adapt deliverables to meet client needs
- You anticipate obstacles and apply practical solutions.
- You collaborate with internal, cross-disciplinary teams to produce the greatest work product for the client.
- You establish self as the subject matter expert and knowledge share across the agency and empower others through discipline slack channels, and/or other forums