VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We’re looking for an Account Director to lead this work, by providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & partner agency relationships, collaborating with cross-departmental teams, while growing and mentoring your teams.
- An exceptional business leader who knows how to lead and shape effective creative work that drives businesses forward
- Able to sell in new business and strategically grow portfolios, building relationships wider (if not higher)
- Relentlessly focused on building strong client relationships–becoming a trusted day-to-day partner with a deep understanding of your client’s industry (and ours) & the challenges that they face
- Well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of creative and media across major digital and social channels.
- Confident in your understanding of Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social, digital, and broader marketing mix and providing client recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based on brand-specific goals.
The task at hand:
- Act as the overall client service lead for a portfolio of integrated creative and media accounts–ensuring we are delivering for the client’s business everyday
- Supervise and contribute to the creative development of your accounts; helping to lead and shape the creative work based on the client’s business objectives and brief to the agency
- Proactively identify needs of the client and business to sell-through incremental opportunities that help clients achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output
- Manage the overall business health of client engagements from strategic account & business planning to resourcing & financial management -- especially at the most senior level.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.