Tracer is a data platform for marketing efficiency. Our technology was born out of the challenges facing today’s marketers. Incubated within VaynerMedia, we provide transparency into the performance of media investments by aggregating cross-platform data and adding business context. Tracer has a proven track record of empowering better decisions, solving data challenges for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
- We are building for the long term and prioritize a good solution over a quick one
- New members quickly take on responsibility for larger parts of the application
- We know that engineers love to learn and we encourage you to take on projects outside of your focus
- Winning Together - We believe that individuals don't scale – teams do. It's not about what you can accomplish individually, it's about impacting what we can accomplish together. Share ownership, lend a hand, and make changes that empower others.
- Creating Transparency - Transparency is in the DNA of what we build, as well as who we are. Ask questions, share answers, and challenge expectations. Do so in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Reason Not Rank - The best ideas can come from anywhere. When working towards the same goal, the quality of the solution will always outweigh the source. And the highest quality solutions will be collaborative.
- Building Community - We are a team that fosters a community to take risks, speak up, and feel heard. Community is derived from mutual respect and humility — in how we act, listen, and lead.
- Proactive Leadership - We are a proactive team that believes leadership is an action to be taken, not a title to be given.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on a team to build Tracer product features (backend and frontend)
- Participate in collaborative technical design sessions
- Partner with engineers on other teams to write, review, and deliver code
- Execute technical tasks and bug fixes with minimal oversight
What We Look For
- 1.5+ years of software development experience
- Web App / API development experience (Django a plus)
- SQL database experience a plus
Technologies We Use
- Python / Pandas
- Django REST framework
- Heroku / AWS
What We've Got
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick Days & Flexible Work Schedule
- Summer half days
- Flexible Spending Account across Commuter, Health, and Dependent Care
- Generous paid parental leave
- The week off between Christmas & New Years