VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo and video production, and ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos and content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Singapore, and Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live and breathe emerging technology and we are always growing.
In a Nutshell:
Our Media Planning teams facilitate processes across media planning, buying, our clients, and vendors overseeing the execution of media plans from inception to completion. As a Media Associate, you’ll be responsible for understanding of clients business objectives, tracking budgets, and managing campaign timelines.
- Assist team leads in managing expectations of client deliverables and advising clients on best ways to integrate media into their advertising and marketing programs
- Assist with media planning recommendations internally and directly to the client
- Participate in meetings as the intersection of the client, media team, and creative helping to ensure everyone understands clients business objectives and deliverables
- Collaborate with the buying team to build ads, ensure campaigns launch on time, and facilitate the creation of reports/tactical media plans for client presentations
- Manage campaign budgets and client financials including media budgets, media spend summaries, and monthly media billing process
- Maintain relationships with third party vendors(ie platforms like Google, Facebook, etc) and external agencies
- Track campaigns to ensure they are performing as planned meeting and/or exceeding client objectives and efficiency goals.
- Attend client status calls and work closely with the Senior Media Planner providing any media updates and status of running campaigns
- Internship or 1 year experience in a media planning or agency role with entrepreneurial street cred or BA/BS degree (Advertising, Marketing, Business or Psychology a plus)
- In-depth Excel knowledge experience: pivot tables, formulas, and data visualization tools
- Experience using G-Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Micrsoft word and powerpoint a plus
- Any experience with the executional side of media buying across biddable and native platforms in any of the following a plus, but not mandatory:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Google: DV360, Google Ads, YouTube
- Double Click Campaign Manager
- Programmatic Display/Video
- Audio (Spotify, Pandora)
- Knowledge in the various paid media and measurement opportunities across social, digital, and broader marketing mix Including a plus, but not mandatory:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement