At VaynerSpeakers, we represent entrepreneurs, best selling authors, CEOs and social media influencers, to book speaking opportunities at events around the world.
Who are you?
You're solution oriented social media and creative strategist, with a passion for media, brand and content strategy. You generally like keeping up with and consuming social media trends, marketing tactics, and have a deep understanding of all social platforms. You are a quick learner, a great communicator and team player, and love keeping up on the latest newest platform changes and marketing tools. You’re an open and direct communicator; you’re not afraid to throw out an idea or challenge an existing one. You get fired up when a post over indexes on social, and have a rationale as to why.
The Task at Hand
The Event and Talent Logistics Associate’s role is to liaise between speakers and the individual events booking them to ensure the speaker has all of the information necessary to deliver on the event hosts’ expectations. This is managed primarily through email and phone correspondence with each individual client, their team (assistant, manager, or agent/agency etc.) and the event itself. The purpose of this role is to make sure that all of the details about the event are being properly relayed to the speaker, while also managing any specific speaker needs with each individual event. The Associate will work with each speaker and event team to manage all travel needs and compile detailed itineraries to maximize the ability of the speaker to impact the event.
- Coordinate and manage all logistics (travel details and speaker specific needs) related to speaking engagements, including, but not limited to flights, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, international visas, security, audio visual specifications, submitting final presentations, and any special requests by the speakers.
- Coordinate pre-event calls with the host (buyer) and the speaker or speakers’ agent, submit requested materials within deadlines and provide support to assist speakers in all pre-event contractual commitments.
- Serve as primary point of contact for the host (buyer) and the speaker, some of whom will have outside representation.
- Follow-up on all requests made by either side in a timely manner.Communicate each speakers’ specific requirements to the host organization to ensure optimal performance by the speaker.
- Create and organize complete and detailed itineraries for speaking engagements based on contract agreements, research, and information communicated by the host organization and speakers.
- Research, organize and present clear travel options including cost and travel preferences for each speaker. Maintain records of each speakers travel preferences Anticipate potential travel issues, develop contingency plans, and overcome last minute obstacles to ensure the satisfaction of speakers and clients, especially in the area of timelines and accommodations.
- Maintain and update the speakers’ database with current information about each speakers’ travel preferences, marketing materials and presentation requirements.
- A high level of confidentiality required to protect proprietary information about each specific deal.
- Manage expense receipts, track all travel expenses, and create post-event reports to release payments for speakers.
- A professional demeanor and strong communication skills.
- Proactive in all areas of the job, ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills and handle a large volume of inbound requests, have great attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task, reprioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in G-Suite and Airtable preferred.
- Experience in the events or travel industry, customer service and/or travel booking preferred.
- Knowledge of adobe creative suite
- Passionate interests and side hobbies
We have an immediate need to fill this role in New York, NY and encourage qualified and interested applicants to apply. We appreciate your interest and patience.