VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We are looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented, and highly organized problem solver to join the team as a Resource Manager.
The task at hand:
- Work with department heads, finance, and the project management team to assign resources while balancing the assurance of quality work, and tracking / minimising unallocated labor
- Understand company business objectives, financial KPIs, and planned trajectory for each account, to better assess scopes and burn data to make informed resource recommendations and decisions
- Sit at the centre of all hiring/freelance needs and manage process for getting people on board
- Create and improve processes that allow the company to have as much foresight as possible into future resource needs and management of them
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop trust among the teams
- Highly collaborative, positive, and open to feedback
- A strong black-book of freelancers that they’ve previously worked with, and ability to vet new ones
- Ability to make and manage staff plans, schedules, cost management plans and reports
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.