Tracer is a data platform built to maximize marketing efficiency. Our technology was born from the challenges facing today's marketers. By aggregating cross-platform data and adding business context, we provide transparency into the performance of media investments. Tracer has a proven track record of consistently empowering better decisions and solving data challenges for some of the world's biggest brands.
- We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
- We are building for the long term and prioritize a good solution over a quick one
- New members quickly take on responsibility for larger parts of the application
- We know that engineers love to learn and we encourage you to take on projects outside of your focus
- Winning Together - We believe that individuals don't scale – teams do. It's not about what you can accomplish individually, it's about impacting what we can accomplish together. Share ownership, lend a hand, and make changes that empower others.
- Creating Transparency - Transparency is in the DNA of what we build, as well as who we are. Ask questions, share answers, and challenge expectations. Do so in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Reason Not Rank - The best ideas can come from anywhere. When working towards the same goal, the quality of the solution will always outweigh the source. And the highest quality solutions will be collaborative.
- Building Community - We are a team that fosters a community to take risks, speak up, and feel heard. Community is derived from mutual respect and humility — in how we act, listen, and lead.
- Proactive Leadership - We are a proactive team that believes leadership is an action to be taken, not a title to be given.
What You’ll Do
- Take full ownership of frontend engineering projects from technical planning to implementation to deployment and maintenance.
- Manage large working projects, balancing contribution and coordination.
- Improve the technical infrastructure of our application, with an emphasis on scale.
- Collaborate with the product and design team to define, prioritize, and build new features.
- You will improve the team and company through mentorship, interviewing, helping to define a process, and new initiatives.
What We Look For
- Experience with a frontend framework/library (React/Angular/Vue). Bonus points for direct experience with Ember.js.
- Familiarity with ES6, current build tools, and testing frameworks (QUnit).
- Ability to write code & be confident taking on small features
- Ability to conduct code reviews informed by knowledge of current technologies, trends, and best practices.
- Comfortable with giving feedback & mentorship
- Proactive & collaborative mindset
Tech Stack - direct experience not required, but similar experience a plus
- Ember / Coffeescript / Sass--this is mostly where you’ll live
- Python / Pandas
- Django REST framework
- Heroku / AWS
What We've Got
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick Days & Flexible Work Schedule
- Summer half days
- Flexible Spending Account across Commuter, Health, and Dependent Care
- Generous paid parental leave
- The week off between Christmas & New Years