Tracer is a data platform built to maximize marketing efficiency. Our technology was born from the challenges facing today's marketers. By aggregating cross-platform data and adding business context, we provide transparency into the performance of media investments. Tracer has a proven track record of consistently empowering better decisions and solving data challenges for some of the world's biggest brands.
- We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
- We are building for the long term and prioritize a good solution over a quick one
- New members quickly take on responsibility for larger parts of the application
- We know that engineers love to learn and we encourage you to take on projects outside of your focus
- Winning Together - We believe that individuals don't scale – teams do. It's not about what you can accomplish individually, it's about impacting what we can accomplish together. Share ownership, lend a hand, and make changes that empower others.
- Creating Transparency - Transparency is in the DNA of what we build, as well as who we are. Ask questions, share answers, and challenge expectations. Do so in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Reason Not Rank - The best ideas can come from anywhere. When working towards the same goal, the quality of the solution will always outweigh the source. And the highest quality solutions will be collaborative.
- Building Community - We are a team that fosters a community to take risks, speak up, and feel heard. Community is derived from mutual respect and humility — in how we act, listen, and lead.
- Proactive Leadership - We are a proactive team that believes leadership is an action to be taken, not a title to be given.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a large number of different APIs and integrate new ones
- Improve memory and time efficiency for thousands of daily jobs across hundreds of brands
- Maintain the accuracy of daily data across all platforms
- Improve our data retrieval engine - taking a wide array of inputs across a large number of tables and delivering an accurate result
- Work directly with users
- Write production-ready code
What We Look For
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative culture
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Interest in solving problems at scale
- Technical experience building and maintaining complex pieces of software
- Proven experience scoping, coordinating, and delivering large projects
Technologies We Use
- Python / Pandas
- Django REST framework
- Heroku / AWS
- Ember / Coffeescript / Sass
What We've Got
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick Days & Flexible Work Schedule
- Summer half days
- Flexible Spending Account across Commuter, Health, and Dependent Care
- Generous paid parental leave
- The week off between Christmas & New Years