We are looking for our next rockstar to join the People and Experience Team as a Recruiting Manager. As we grow our organization, we are looking for an A+ recruiter to bring A+ talent to VaynerMedia. The ideal candidate will be ready to arm our team with the necessary insights to drive smart decision-making, grow our funnel, and handle a high volume of applicants in an efficient way. This is an amazing opportunity or someone to take the reins and drive our recruiting efforts across the organization. This position will help shape a best-in-class recruiting strategy and process.
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process from initial screening to hire, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Create and maintain reports on all leads to share with department leads
- Create and manage job postings, seek out new job boards, manage LinkedIn postings, and other projects as assigned
- Work with Greenhouse to create customizations and set up actionable reports
- Provide data points and insights on hiring workstream to consistently improve the process and quality of the hiring funnel
- Research and manage communications with college networks and career fairs, and find the opportunities for VM to be represented
- Adapt to shifting priorities quickly and seamlessly
- Represent VM values and culture, both within the agency and externally through recruiting efforts, at career fairs and networking events
- 5 years plus of recruiting experience at either a brand or a recruiting agency
- Experience and comfort working with and managing an ATS - Greenhouse required
- Experience managing a high volume of candidates
- Ability to learn new skills/processes/specialties quickly - things move fast here at Vayner!
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- You want to be surrounded by passionate, compassionate team members.
- You want to make an impact with the work that you do every. single. day.
- You are driven and hungry for success and always want to learn more.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and you love building process.