Associate Account Manager
TripAdvisor is looking for a dynamic candidate to join Viator’s Global Attractions Supply team. As an Associate Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with suppliers who list their inventory of tour, activity, and ticket products on TripAdvisor, Viator, and our network of affiliate sites.
Primary responsibilities include proactively managing supplier relationships, negotiating commercial terms, and optimizing products in your account portfolio. You will also research new prospective suppliers and negotiate new contracts to close leads and bring their products onboard.
This role requires strong attention to detail, the ability to master technical systems and processes, and polished communication skills, both internally and externally. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate with a passion for travel to join a fun team and have immediate impact driving revenue for a fast-growing global company.
What you’ll do:
- Build strong relationships with tour, activity and attraction suppliers
- Proactively reach out to suppliers and provide recommendations to improve product quality
- Negotiate commercial terms, including net rates and margins
- Monitor competitive pricing, and secure special offers to drive booking conversion
- Retain supply, secure inventory, and develop new products to meet consumer demand
- Identify new opportunities to up-sell existing accounts to improved product terms
- Analyze sales performance and leverage supplier relationships to optimize revenue growth
- Research destinations, identify new suppliers, drive outreach, and convert target suppliers
- Serve as main point of contact for current suppliers to help resolve issues and answer questions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders; participate in special projects and initiatives
- Proactively suggest improvements to current systems and processes to contribute independently to continuous process improvement
- Attend trade events, participate in regional speaking engagements as needed, and collaborate with destination marketing organizations and visitor bureaus
What we need from you:
- Experience in account, content and/or inventory management, preferably with an online company; travel industry experience preferred
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Excel, CRM tools (preferably Salesforce) and content management systems
- Ability to organize multiple priorities simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable personality; self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree required